Xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

Philo_Vance

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here Eddie, FFS I was going to get that Thunder pack as well, I bet all that shit is gone now, oh well, this is why you should just grab everything you want while you can, because you never know when Vince or certainly Dana will shut these sites down for good, happened to alot of other torrent sites in the past.

Try and get a PWT invite from someone if you can, it's on there.

I still can't get on the site. Not loading at all?

Clear cookies and cache and give it another whirl.

Still nothing. I can get on XWT Classics still. Blah!?

Try another browser Eddie.

Same here Eddie, FFS I was going to get that Thunder pack as well, I bet all that shit is gone now, oh well, this is why you should just grab everything you want while you can, because you never know when Vince or certainly Dana will shut these sites down for good, happened to alot of other torrent sites in the past.

Have a check again mate the Thunder pack is on there now, hopefully the ECW tv & event packs resurface on there was going to grab a load when my new external hard drive comes.

Reason why some people are struggling to get on the site.

XWT's/A4N's domains DNS has been updated because we have a new IP. The reason some members are able to connect now is because their ISP's DNS has updated faster than yours.

It can take anywhere from 12-48 hours for a domains DNS to fully update depending on the ISP and where in the world you are.

Please be patient

Have a check again mate the Thunder pack is on there now, hopefully the ECW tv & event packs resurface on there was going to grab a load when my new external hard drive comes.

Yeap the site is working for me now, and I can see that pack is still there, accept it has one seed :( at 109gb thats a bit rough, would take months to DL, will be awhile before people get things up and running like before, alot of stuff has gone, shame, besides that Wretch has sorted me out, and I'm on PWT now and they have better packs, since I'm missing the entire WCW year of 1998, someone has a pack with 1998PPV's, Thunders and Nitro all in one pack, they done the same for every year, which is great, because I'm missing 2000 and 01 as well.

I know what you mean about external HD, I got one not long ago, 2TB and have been filling it up since, before I could only DL a year of Nitro and PPV's at a time and then burn them off to DVD, I think I worked it out before that you need about 500gig space for the entire WCW Nitro Era (incl Thunder and PPV's).

Thats alot of DVD's :laugh: so getting an external HD is a must imo, and thats before you even start DL'ing WWF packs lol, it comes in handy for other stuff too, like old TV shows, which are in massive packs as well.

Archived