Xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

Philo_Vance

Got banned from there!

What for?

Not seeding :D

What makes you so happy about being a selfish cunt?

No Comment Other Than. "This is pretty much sums up the ukff in general"

And your...

"Not seeding :D "

...pretty much sums up why everyone on this forum thinks you are a fucking retard.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got banned from there!

What for?

Why don't you set up your own private tracker seanz25.

I might. Will get back to u on that one. & to dirty eddie I don't really care what anyone else thinks, I didn't ask for your opinion of me.

Got banned from there!

What for?

Unselfish considerate bastards?

My XWT Classics membership seems to have lapsed - does anyone who is on there have any update as to what is going on with the main site?

Another wrestling torrent (membership only) site I use is down at the moment too, and I'm hoping it doesn't mean Vince has gotten a hold of them by the short and curlies!!

My XWT Classics membership seems to have lapsed - does anyone who is on there have any update as to what is going on with the main site?

Another wrestling torrent (membership only) site I use is down at the moment too, and I'm hoping it doesn't mean Vince has gotten a hold of them by the short and curlies!!

May-03-11 - XWT Update - Please Read!

Well, just to try and update everyone. Basically there was a power failure at our datacenter, this caused our server to cut off and basically it corrupted something called a "Superblock". This contains all of the information for the servers file system, so at the moment because the filesystem is corrupt, no files at all are showing up (that is why you keep getting the server load error looping).

At the moment i am trying to repair the superblock as backups are made at certain points but this has a 50/50 chance of working, sometimes it fixes all of the data, others only partly.

If this doesn't work then the only option i have is to ask our datacenter to re-install Cpanel/OS onto a brand new drive and make our current drive a slave so we can try and get all of the data off it that way. I am hoping that this will be resolved within the next 24 hours.

Sometimes i really really REALLY hate technology. Please be patient as i will try and get XWT back up and running as soon as i can.

Any weekly shows can be uploaded to XWT-Classics for the time being, they will also be Free Leech.

Someone asked if XWT is better than PWT. The answer is "Yes. On every level".

However, for RAW, Tough Enough, PPV etc... www.wwespot.com. Streaming pretty much everything WWE knock out.

Someone asked if XWT is better than PWT. The answer is "Yes. On every level".

However, for RAW, Tough Enough, PPV etc... www.wwespot.com. Streaming pretty much everything WWE knock out.

PWT has far better packs than XWT so I wouldn't quote such a sweeping statement. Whose quote is that anyway?

As a member of both, I've not really noticed anything turn up on PWT that wasn't also available on XWT?

I got a load of packs... and now couldn't say what the source was without looking... are they "far better"? How does FL compare between the two?

Still, seeders, content, and staff would give the advantage to XWT for me. I also do struggle with my ratio on PWT unlike any other torrent site I've been a member of.

As a member of both, I've not really noticed anything turn up on PWT that wasn't also available on XWT?

I got a load of packs... and now couldn't say what the source was without looking... are they "far better"? How does FL compare between the two?

Still, seeders, content, and staff would give the advantage to XWT for me. I also do struggle with my ratio on PWT unlike any other torrent site I've been a member of.

Most of the packs are originally uploaded to PWT and then people then chose to upload these to XWT which is against the wishes of the original poster.

I agree XWT does have more seeders and I tend to find UFC events are posted on XWT far quicker than they are on PWT. I also like XWT Classics. On the whole PWT users don't post the same torrents in different formats compared to XWT thus making it look less cluttered and older torrents aren't pushed off page one of the results.

I guess it's simply horses for courses.

Just as an update, it's back up but with most of the torrents lost. Consequently, it's free leech on everything and anyone can upload at the moment. Hope everyone gets on board and helps restore the majority of what's been lost.

Show/Hide May-06-11 - Major Hardware Failure - Please Help Us Rebuild!

I am sure some of you have not visited our forums over the past few days to find out why XWT has been offline so i will try my best to explain the situation. In the early hours of Tuesday morning our hosts datacenter had a power failure, due to our server not being shut down correctly something called a "Superblock" became corrupt. This superblock contains all of the information for the servers file system, so when this became corrupt it corrupted the filesystem too and no files would show up at all.

Our host has spent the last 3 days trying to repair the filesystem and salvage as much of our torrents directory as possible, but unfortunately not much was saved. I upgraded my home PC on April 30th and lost my own backup of our torrents directory not knowing that 2 days later our server would fail.

Thankfully ALL member accounts are safe and restored. But we have lost the majority of our torrents. Please be assured that nothing like this will ever happen again, we have set up automatic off-site backups from now on so even if there ever is any type of server failure we will have backups stored on a totally different server.

We have never needed everyone's help as much as we do now. Please help us rebuild by uploading any torrents you may have, if you see a new torrents uploaded and you have the file, please jump on and help seed. I am positive that with the help of the XWT Community that we can revive a large portion of our lost torrents over the next few weeks.

- EVERYONE can upload torrents to XWT

- Free Leech on ALL torrents until further notice

In the entire 5 years XWT has been online i have never experienced a more stressful and upsetting time as i have these past few days. There were moments that i considered giving up and keeping XWT offline, but i know how strong our community is and i have faith that alot of our members will help rebuild our torrents and ensure we stay online for more years to come!

Same here Eddie, FFS I was going to get that Thunder pack as well, I bet all that shit is gone now, oh well, this is why you should just grab everything you want while you can, because you never know when Vince or certainly Dana will shut these sites down for good, happened to alot of other torrent sites in the past.

Archived