Could Austin still run with the ball?

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members
Austin winning the title would be terrible, good writing or not.

Liar

If he came back to a slow build into some fierce rivalry with someone like Cena and the title got involved along the way you could kinda buy it. Who else would he be able to work with where the outcome might not be too obvious.

Austin coming back to take the title off The Miz to me that would be a hard sell- was the Miz even born the last time Austin had a belt?

I've heard Austin mention Hogan a few times which would be horrible even if Hogan's latest surgery got him back to the level of mobility he had in say 2005.

Oh an even with a pre nup wives are expensive things...

without one there even more expensive... and bitches man, bitches. Ask the Hulkster.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Liar

was the Miz even born the last time Austin had a belt?

Nah. Miz is only 9.

Really...he's big for his age.

for a Genius, you should have a funnier comeback.

• Moderators

Liar

was the Miz even born the last time Austin had a belt?

Nah. Miz is only 9.

Really...he's big for his age.

mbubkz.gif

• Paid Members
Austin has tweeted that if he was to work with one guy it would have to be punk. I think the main reason is punk can make austin look good.

I think he likes the way Punk handles himself. The veterans love a guy that is all about his character and the business, Bret Hart was praising him for this the other day. I think Austin also knows Punk on the mic is money (he's the best man on the stick WWE have) and they have such a natural feud to go to as well with Beer drinking rebel v Straight Edge cult leader.

I'd personally want that more than ANOTHER match featuring The Undertaker v Steve Austin.

Archived