Louis Theroux & the Westboro Baptist Church

David

im so glad this topic is on here

i watched both of the documentary's back to back and if someone would have taken my blood pressure they would have thought i was on fire

im not religious nor do i want to be but i belive let people do what makes them happy. you wanna belive in jesus fantastic you wanna worship batman be my guest. but in any culture or religion you have people that have to take it too far. to get a kid as old as fucking 7 out picketing a dead solider's funeral and saying the things this kid was saying i would have grounded the little prick up untill he was 40 or had some manners.

but then you get the mum and the rest of the family and it just blows my mind.

i cannot belive that this shit happens

Check out Prussian Blue. That's always a fun one in topics like this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Are they still doing the same thing? When I last heard anything about them it looked as though they were trying to break away from their racist image and go forward with a 'straight' music career.

• Paid Members
Are they still doing the same thing? When I last heard anything about them it looked as though they were trying to break away from their racist image and go forward with a 'straight' music career.

haha, i wonder how that works out for them.

A brief scout around the internet suggests that they're seeing sense now that they're old enough to actually think for themselves. Their white power music site & Myspace account are apparently down, and have been for some time now.

• Paid Members

A brief scout around the internet suggests that they're seeing sense now that they're old enough to actually think for themselves. Their white power music site & Myspace account are apparently down, and have been for some time now.

Yeah. Their grandma escaped her husband and took the girls with her. There was a documentary showing that they didn't even believe the stuff they were singing; they were brought up by a mother who is obsessed with that stuff ("A is for Aryan, B is for blood, which all our ancestors spilt for us" to her three-year-old, Dresden) and would make them do the songs. The infamous t-shirts were worn once by the girls as a joke, since that's how mom presented it to them. When they realised how people were taking them, they threw them away. (Although it turns out that mom had saved them, in much the same way that a proud parent might save a communion dress.)

Archived