WCW.com

darkestred

As the topic suggests, WWE has brought back WCW.com which redirects to wwe.com/wcw.

It's got a bunch of pictures and articles, and mentions some past competitors of WCW, including Sting and Erich Bischoff. Oh, and a bloke called Hulk Hogan, whoever that is.

• Paid Members
A while ago, if you typed wcw.com into the internet it would automatically just dump you on the wwe page.

I thought the WCW.com domain always redirected to WWE.com since the Invasion angle...? Or did I just miss some subtle humour?

As far s I'm aware wcw.com has redirected you to wwe.com since wwe bought them out 10 years ago. It just looks like they've chaged it to redirect to a wcw specific section.

There was a WCW.COM during the Alliance storyline, it must have been after Survivor Series that it was redirected.

As far s I'm aware wcw.com has redirected you to wwe.com since wwe bought them out 10 years ago. It just looks like they've chaged it to redirect to a wcw specific section.

There was a WCW.COM during the Alliance storyline, it must have been after Survivor Series that it was redirected.

Yeah i remember the day after Survivor Series going onto WCW.com and the home page loaded up but then a huge WWF logo smashed through the middle of the screen and it took me to WWF.com

Archived