WWE Tough Enough not currently scheduled to air on Sky

ClassicsGuy

Just been looking at the advance Sky listings for the early part of April, and Tough Enough isn't listed to be shown anywhere.

We're still getting NXT though. :(

Also, the WWE Hall of Fame 2011 show premieres at 10pm on Monday April 4th on Sky Sports 3 (meaning it will actually air 3 hours before the U.S. premiere), then be repeated after the live Raw at 4:15am, and repeated twice on Tuesday April 5th at 12noon and 3pm on Sky Sports 4.

Bad news about Tough Enough though. Not listed for any of the sports channels, or Sky One either (Sky One aired the original Tough Enough shows back in 2001). Hopefully WWE will make a deal with Sky to air it soon.

Is NXT not going to end before Tough Enough comes back? It's the same sort of idea, except one is fake and the other one is reality, why would they need both? I say replace NXT with Tough Enough on Sky, and replace NXT with Superstars on WWE.COM which we will still get anyway.

Is NXT not going to end before Tough Enough comes back? It's the same sort of idea, except one is fake and the other one is reality, why would they need both? I say replace NXT with Tough Enough on Sky, and replace NXT with Superstars on WWE.COM which we will still get anyway.

NXT isn't finishing any time soon, the winner of this season gets a place in the next one so it's got a while to run yet.

NXT isn't finishing any time soon, the winner of this season gets a place in the next one so it's got a while to run yet.

I don't know what to suggest then, I want to watch the show just because it's got Stone Cold on it every week. They could get rid of Experience in place of Tough Enough, it's not like we are running low on repeats and other highlight shows.

Is NXT not going to end before Tough Enough comes back?

Tough Enough starts in 10 days. The current season of NXT has only just started and the prize is a place on the following season. So no, it's not.

I don't watch NXT, how could I know? Whilst on the subject though, why would the winner's prize be to go on the next series? That seems stupid, I thought the whole point was to get a spot on one of the main rosters.

Is NXT not going to end before Tough Enough comes back?

Tough Enough starts in 10 days. The current season of NXT has only just started and the prize is a place on the following season. So no, it's not.

I don't watch NXT, how could I know? Whilst on the subject though, why would the winner's prize be to go on the next series? That seems stupid, I thought the whole point was to get a spot on one of the main rosters.

This season is full of guys who were on previous seasons, it's called 'redemption'. Just a pointless season to pass the time by the looks of it.

Do Sky show all four recap shows? The WWE Experience and WWE This Week are effectively the same thing, aren't they? Why don't they replace one of them with Tough Enough? Is WWE expecting more money and Sky not willing to pay it for another B show?

Hall Of Fame is on after Mania?

Its happening the night before Mania as usual, but for some reason USA Network won't show it on TV until the hour before Raw on the Monday.

Takes all the enjoyment out of it, anyone know if they'll be atleast showing it on WWE.com like they have in the past?

Archived