WWE Tough Enough not currently scheduled to air on Sky

ClassicsGuy

Apparently part of the reason HOF is being shown after Raw is because they feel editing it down and showing it the same night takes away from it a bit, this way they have longer to edit it.

The Hall Of Fame ceremony before WM25 was the most anti-climactic, disappointing WWE event I have ever been to, and all because they insisted on cutting things down enough to be squeezed into a TV time-slot.

Just one year after Flair's unforgettable 60 minute + speech, who would have thought a show which would feature unscripted promos from some of the all-time greatest talkers in wrestling history: Steve Austin, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Ross, Terry Funk, Michael Hayes, etc. would be such a huge letdown?

Only Austin was granted 10 minutes, everyone else was counted down on a huge scoreboard given between 3 and 8 minutes.

n544896053_2423117_6896078.jpg

Having Tough Enough, then keeping NXT running is surely pointless isn't it? I know NXT has already trained Pro Wrestlers and Tough Enough doesn't. but they are so simular concepts. Plus NXT looks cheap and nasty compared to T.E.

The Tough Enough cast do have wrestling experience as well, what was the need for a new NXT season to begin?

The Hall Of Fame ceremony before WM25 was the most anti-climactic, disappointing WWE event I have ever been to, and all because they insisted on cutting things down enough to be squeezed into a TV time-slot.

Just one year after Flair's unforgettable 60 minute + speech, who would have thought a show which would feature unscripted promos from some of the all-time greatest talkers in wrestling history: Steve Austin, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Ross, Terry Funk, Michael Hayes, etc. would be such a huge letdown?

Only Austin was granted 10 minutes, everyone else was counted down on a huge scoreboard given between 3 and 8 minutes.

n544896053_2423117_6896078.jpg

Seconded. I went to the HOF in 2010. There were signs everywhere telling the crowd to show respect to the wrestlers and not to shout out. If you got caught shouting out, you'd be ejected from the building by security. Everyone who spoke on stage had to keep to the time limit simply for television. To be honest, with the exception of seeing Billy Corgan (a musical legend in my eyes) in the crowd, the whole event was very disappointing. A far cry from the excellent HOF in 2008 that I attended when Ric Flair was inducted and they didn't care so much about the fans having a good time or the time contraints.

I just found this:

"WrestlingNewsSource.com has been in contact with Sky in the United Kingdom today and they confirmed to us that they do plan to broadcast the new season of WWE Tough Enough but a channel and time has yet to be confirmed."

So it looks like we will be getting it after all, lucky for us.

I just found this:

"WrestlingNewsSource.com has been in contact with Sky in the United Kingdom today and they confirmed to us that they do plan to broadcast the new season of WWE Tough Enough but a channel and time has yet to be confirmed."

So it looks like we will be getting it after all, lucky for us.

:thumbsup: Yay.

Found this promo vid from the USA Network for Tough Enough. Enjoy.

Apparently part of the reason HOF is being shown after Raw is because they feel editing it down and showing it the same night takes away from it a bit, this way they have longer to edit it.

Just a quick correction, but the HOF is being shown BEFORE Raw, both in the U.K. and in the U.S.

Monday at 10pm in the U.K. on Sky Sports 3.

In the U.S., the HOF show airs one hour before Raw at 8pm (Tuesday 1am U.K. time).

Archived