CVD's Dream Come true

AJS269

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Daffne...tion_Claim.html

Daffney issued a statement today on her Twitter account concerning her status with TNA Wrestling and she confirms that she has parted ways with the organization. Her contract expires today and company officials opted not to renew it. The "Scream Queen" claims she is unsure if her contract not being renewed is tied to her filing a workers' compensation claim against the organization due to injuries she sustained working for them.

"Yesterday my picture was taken down off of the TNA roster page. My contract expires today and TNA did not renew it," she wrote. "I do not know if it has anything to do with it, but I've made a Worker

Dammit, I'll miss her sweet tattoo'd ass.

I'm just praying ODB isn't back full-time. I cried shit from my eyes when she came out for the open challenge the other week, but thankfully she's not been seen since.

ODB makes me hate woman, and that's not good. I think she's perhaps the most repugnant 'woman' ever.

Yeah, I liked the fact that ODB was decisively squashed by Madison Rayne (who never wins cleanly), which to me pretty much confirmed it was a one-shot deal. I could imagine the rage spilling forth from the 'TNA needs women of all shapes and sizes' brigade, if they still watched TNA.

I don't see where they would need the likes of ODB anyway - they seem to have settled on one KO segment per week, realised that Madison Rayne NEEDS to make up some part of that segment, and gradually weeded most of the munters out of the roster. With the limited amount of time they give them, they can get months of storylines out of Madison, Angelina, Velvet, Sarita, Rosita, possibly some Jersey Shore bints, and, grudgingly, Winter/Katie Lea. Get Taylor Wilde back into the mix at some point, and job's a good un.

Yes but you expect to be taken care of in the ring, something her opponent didn't do

Cool, that's all I was wondering. I don't follow TNA so I presumed that it was just a regular injury she picked up that she's trying to take legal action against.

• Paid Members
I didn't even know Kiyoshi was still there.

When was the last time he was even on TV? Only slightly more disappointed that Teschmacher's gone. On a tangent, did her surname come from the Superman movie franchise?

cast_lex.jpg

"Miss Teschmacher? MISS TESCHMACH-ERRRR!"

I liked Daffney, she gave he the horn and was something a bit different. I won't pretend she's the greatest wrestler ever, but it was nice to have her around.

Only slightly more disappointed that Teschmacher's gone. On a tangent, did her surname come from the Superman movie franchise?

Some of these were on Channel 5 the other week. Absolute magnificent pieces of work those movies. I love them.

ODB makes me hate woman, and that's not good. I think she's perhaps the most repugnant 'woman' ever.

I'd still shag her though.

Archived