CVD's Dream Come true

AJS269

Only slightly more disappointed that Teschmacher's gone. On a tangent, did her surname come from the Superman movie franchise?

Some of these were on Channel 5 the other week. Absolute magnificent pieces of work those movies. I love them.

ODB makes me hate woman, and that's not good. I think she's perhaps the most repugnant 'woman' ever.

I'd still shag her though.

odb.jpg

• Paid Members
Some of these were on Channel 5 the other week. Absolute magnificent pieces of work those movies. I love them.

Yeah. I watched Superman I and II on DVD and then found they were on ITV3 I think the week after. So I did the right thing and re-watched them, and also made the girlfriend watch them.

ODB would want to take you with a strap on Richie! :laugh:

ODB would want to take you with a strap on Richie! :laugh:

Well as the old saying goes "Try everything once except incest and folkdancing".

Only slightly more disappointed that Teschmacher's gone. On a tangent, did her surname come from the Superman movie franchise?

ODB makes me hate woman, and that's not good. I think she's perhaps the most repugnant 'woman' ever.

I'd still shag her though.

odb.jpg

Not even with Butch's.

Archived