Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does this mean Gunner is a face and is out of Immortal? Can never tell from the reports, who was Bischoff taunting?

Nice surprise to see Austin Aries' name. I haven't seen him wrestling in quite a few years, how's he doing these days?

So I'm guessing this Bound For Glory series is for a World Title match? I'm hoping fucking RVD doesn't walk away with it. Saying that, I'm fully expecting Sting to be in his usual Bound For Glory Title match again. There's no way he'd go a whole 2 years without one.

• Paid Members

You know, it's the little things that piss me off.

â—¦ Rosita & Sarita b. Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher. Mexican America were banned from ringside.

OK, let's ban the heel team's buddies from ringside so they won't interefere and allow the heel gals to get a tainted heel win. But they win anyway. Making the banning pointless, and making the babyfaces look rubbish. We banned the help from ringside, and you still couldn't win. Sucks to be you.

It shouldn't bother me, but it does.

• Paid Members
You know, it's the little things that piss me off.

â—¦ Rosita & Sarita b. Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher. Mexican America were banned from ringside.

OK, let's ban the heel team's buddies from ringside so they won't interefere and allow the heel gals to get a tainted heel win. But they win anyway. Making the banning pointless, and making the babyfaces look rubbish. We banned the help from ringside, and you still couldn't win. Sucks to be you.

It shouldn't bother me, but it does.

Why? There've been plenty of matches in the past where the heel's manager or valet or faction's been banned, and he still gets the win through cheating (usually through a normally non-related character interfering or via prior set-up, like brass knucks hidden in the turnbuckle) - it's to build to a final biggie, like a cage or, in this case, perhaps a multi-person intergender tag match.

• Paid Members
Why? There've been plenty of matches in the past where the heel's manager or valet or faction's been banned, and he still gets the win through cheating (usually through a normally non-related character interfering or via prior set-up, like brass knucks hidden in the turnbuckle) - it's to build to a final biggie, like a cage or, in this case, perhaps a multi-person intergender tag match.

Very true, but with this being TNA I fully expect this match to lead precisely nowhere, and the only womans match on the PPV will be singles for the belt.

I should probably wait for detailed results or watch it sometime, and retract my venom until I learn that the heels won clean.

• Paid Members

Very true, but with this being TNA I fully expect this match to lead precisely nowhere, and the only womans match on the PPV will be singles for the belt.

I should probably wait for detailed results or watch it sometime, and retract my venom until I learn that the heels won clean.

Good man. At least allow your outrage to surface upon mature reflection. Y'know, when everything you suspected actually turns out to be true.

Good man. At least allow your outrage to surface upon mature reflection. Y'know, when everything you suspected actually turns out to be true.

Forget who wins and who loses and how.

Velvet Sky and Miss Tessmacher? I'll be watching Impact purely for their entrance alone!!!

• Paid Members

Forget who wins and who loses and how.

Velvet Sky and Miss Tessmacher? I'll be watching Impact purely for their entrance alone!!!

True. If there was ever a duo to be called "Team Ass", it's those two. Hell, team them up with Kip James again, in his Mr. Ass gimmick.

23rd of june spoilers

i'm really getting annoyed with tna spoilers as whoever writes them obviously isnt paying much attention as seen here

Credit: PWInsider.com

* Impact opened with Eric Bischoff calling out Sting for what he did to Hulk Hogan. Sting rips apart Bischoff, kicks the hell out of him and takes Bischoff out with the Scorpion Deathlock. something must have happened backstage on the previous week

* Bully Ray pinned Scott Steiner.

* Miss Jackie & ODB defeated Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher.

* Crimson & Matt Morgan defeated James Storm & Alex Shelley.

* AJ Styles cuts a promo announcing that he's returning to the X-Division at the Destination X PPV and so is the six sided ring. Daniels challenges him to a match at the PPV and AJ agrees. They talk about the history of the X-Division and throw out names like Jerry Lynn or Kid Kash returning. Samoa Joe comes out and gets involved/

* Shima Xion defeated Dakota Darsow and ? (didn't catch the third name).

* Winter defeated Velvet Sky in a Falls Count Anywhere match after Angelina Love interfered. (must be mickie james surely)

* X-Division champ Abyss defeated Sting by BQ when Sting used a barbed wire glove Abyss brought into the match.

then again

Thanks to TNAInsider.com for the spoilers:

* Bully Ray beat Scott Steiner with a chain shot to the throat in a Bound For Glory series match. Eric Bischoff immediately calls out Sting for what he did to Hulk Hogan last week. Sting comes out and gets in EB's face. He says he's a cancer, a dirt bag and just not a nice person. He backs him in a corner, punches him, hits a Scorpion Deathdrop and then paints EB's face red. He locks in a Scorpion Deathlock until Bischoff passes out and leaves.

* Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher vs. Miss Jackie & ODB. Winner via kick to the crouch from Jackie to Velvet, Miss Jackie & ODB.

* Bound for Glory Tag Series Match, Crimson & Matt Morgan vs. Beer Money. Winners via Carbon Footprint to Robert Roode, Crimson & Matt Morgan.

* AJ Styles comes to the ring. He talks about the history of the X Division and how it built the company. Names from the past like Kid Kash or Jerry Lynn might be showing back up. He says for one night only the six-sided ring will be back and how he's back in the X Division. Samoa Joe comes out and says he agrees with what he says. He says they should hook it up again. Christopher Daniels comes out and says they're right, the X Division built things and moved up to the top of the card. He asks if they should do the match everybody wants one more time? He asks AJ if he's up for AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels one last time? AJ agrees and they shake on it. Joe is mad and has some words for AJ as everybody leaves.

* Shima Xion vs. Frederico Palacio vs. Dakota Darsow. Winner via 450 Splash to Darsow, Shima Xion.

* Falls Count Anywhere Match, Velvet Sky vs. Winter with the match starting backstage. Winner via Angelina Love hitting her finisher while the referee was distracted, Winter.

* Non-title match, X Division Champion Abyss vs. Sting. Winner via disqualification after Sting used Abyss' barbwire glove, Abyss.

Spoilers actually make the show sound pretty good, and the PPV looks a bit different at least. Still harking back to times past with the main event, but whatever. I really look forward to seeing Bully Ray against Steiner, and the three way might be ok.

They are bringing back a bunch of X Division guys for the next PPV, I would'nt mind Low Ki and a few others coming back but hope the likes of Micheal Shane don't come back.

Boo. I really liked Michael Shane back in the day. He was trained by Shawn Michaels, you know. His tag team with Abyss was great.

On the subject of Impact I caught an episode the other day but I think they were showing an old match, possibly a PPV, it was the Dudleys vs Beer Money Inc and it actually looked like it was happening in a near WWE sized arena they would use for RAW, I was absolutely stunned, the 6 sided ring was still there so im guessing it was quite old too. ANy idea where this was from?

Quite possibly Slammiversary 2009. It was shown on Xplosion last week - and it was a great match! When TNA plays those large arenas they look tremendous, which goes to show how much filming Impact in the Impact Zone hurts them every week.

People highlight the X Division as TNA's "X Factor" if you will, but in my opinion their tag division has been their strongest element almost since day one. Certainly since 3D has shown up, it's been the best tag division probably since WWF in the 80s.

Archived