Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Paid Members
Isn't that the X-Factor logo they are using on the poster?

That's what I first thought Khemical was referring to initially when he posted the image; it does seem a bit of a rip-off.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Isn't that the X-Factor logo they are using on the poster?

That's what I first thought Khemical was referring to initially when he posted the image; it does seem a bit of a rip-off.

Yup. The fuckin' nutters.

• Paid Members
One word over another word? OMG!

Yeah, I'm not getting it either. The font's different, one's blue while the other's green, and the white/colour layout is reversed.

Plus, y'know, one says "IMPACT WRESTLING" and the other says "POWER SLAM".

• Paid Members
This:

IMPACT_logo_tcm13-21516.jpg

Just reminds me of this:

powerslam-logo.gif

FUCKING RIGHT! IT'S LIKE WHEN I FOUND OUT MY DIRTY UNCLE WAS GARY GLITTER! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

"Wanna Be In My Gang" - you're right! Now we know why you like Hogan, too!

great episode of Impact Wrestling there, liked the new set a lot, comes across great on tv. Hate ODB coming back, ugh. please stop slapping your breasts.

Ken Anderson as old school Sting was genuis, but seriously Tenay and Taz ruined it completely. "Oh ho ho" was all they could muster, where is the shock, awe and surprise, come on it was great guys!

Also it featured a guy in the crowd in a Rangers shirt prominently!

This:

IMPACT_logo_tcm13-21516.jpg

Just reminds me of this:

powerslam-logo.gif

FUCKING RIGHT! IT'S LIKE WHEN I FOUND OUT MY DIRTY UNCLE WAS GARY GLITTER! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I knew someone at school who always claimed to be a nephew of Gary Glitter (before all the stories came out) Glitter actually lived only a few miles away. He looked strikingly like Glitter, my mates conclusion was that Glitter nailed his mum and gave the parents a pay off to say that he didn't have a kid, we always wondered why they were loaded.

Archived