Twitter Watch

Dash X

johncenag.jpg

It seems every wrestler and his mam has a twitter account these days and the odd chance I get to log in I'm always spotting quality tweets. Which got me thinking theres bound to be some pure gold tweets that slip through cracks on my feed. So if you spot any particular amusing / interesting tweets post 'em up here. Also this could be the place to discuss future twitter wars between wrestlers.

Heres the kind of thing I am talking about.. Recently John Morrison has been ribbing Ezekiel Jackson by collecting snaps of the back of Big Zeke's mellon and tweeting them..

zek1.jpg

John Morrison

|TheRealMorrison Going to shoot Nickelodeon's Brain Surge- makes me think of this...

Ezekiel Jackson

|ezekielwwe So you really wanna go there @TheRealMorrison Going to shoot Nickelodeon's Brain Surge- makes me think of this

zek4.jpg

John Morrison

|TheRealMorrison Bam! Bam! Went there! RT @ezekielwwe: So you really wanna go there?

zek3.jpg

John Morrison

|TheRealMorrison Pics of the back @ezekielwwe 's head from around the world! ... Brain Surge! Bam! Bam! Bam!

zek2.jpg

John Morrison

|TheRealMorrison @ezekielwwe ... Bam!

The Big Man's taking this one on the chin though..

Ezekiel Jackson

|ezekielwwe @TheRealMorrison.. response from people to the back of my head is hilarious (my dad had it and my brothers have it)...it doesn't bother me

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good thread. I suggested we had an official Twitter thread a couple of months ago, but was waiting for the perfect Tweet as an excuse to start it. Then gave up. There will probably be plenty of Nash in here

It looks like they are going to start using Twitter as an angle more often on TV (I know some wrestlers have Kayfabe been using Twitter for this for a couple of months). But they seemed to be quoting from Twitter a few times on Raw and using it to progress angles.

• Paid Members

Some friendly advice from Paul Bearer to a dear old friend of the forum...

hulkygottold.jpg

Archived