Twitter Watch

Dash X

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No idea when this airs, but it will presumably be sometime this week:

Busy afternoon at NY studio before Twitter show, interviewing @TheRock and Kim Cattrall about sex, wrestling and movies in the city.

Thursday night that airs, so will be on CNN here about 2am the Friday morning. Be very interesting to see what the rock says about wrestling on it, will get a clear indication of whether he does want to wrestle again id imagine given it'll be airing to all sorts not just wrestling fans.

• Paid Members
Here's one for you: Dixie Carter has a "verified account" logo in her wallpaper, but her account ... isnt verified! Why is this so? Why is it her goal to confuse me? Not a major thing I know, but I read about this elsewhere and wonder why she just doesnt get her account verified instead of saying it is on her background.

http://twitter.com/tnadixie

I think that is a violation of the rules of twitter? Could even warrant a banning.. :laugh:

If she gets banned or suspended, shall we all get Dixie avatars?

Best get those avatars out, the account's been suspended!

• Paid Members

The reason?

Misuse of Twitter Badges: You may not use a Verified Account badge or Promoted Products badge unless it is provided by Twitter. Accounts using these badges as part of profile pictures, background images, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with Twitter will be suspended.

z2IAz.jpg

*Shakes head*

• Paid Members
What the fuck is a "Dauwsh" and why does John Cena keep calling The Miz one?

The PG version of Douche.

That's not really an 'R'-level swearword, is it? it implies something vaguely intimate but it's not directly sex-related, like using 'Tampax' as an insult... which is really as far as Cena can push things.

That's not really an 'R'-level swearword, is it? it implies something vaguely intimate but it's not directly sex-related, like using 'Tampax' as an insult... which is really as far as Cena can push things.

Think of the children!

which like a tampon isnt very far :laugh:

• Paid Members

That was the joke he was making, no?

:confused:

That was the joke he was making, no?

:confused:

yes i was trying to be funny dont hold it against me

Archived