Twitter Watch

Dash X

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So I finally caved and got myself an account, actually on Wrestlemania night. Have been drawn in by it, as I expected I would be (which was my reason for resisting so long). Saw this on Kevin Nash's Twitter:

"I've read Dean's comments sorry I made His work place the shits,Have nothing but respect 4 Dean great wrestler"

Assuming he's talking about Malenko, anyone know what Dean said?

• Paid Members
So I finally caved and got myself an account, actually on Wrestlemania night. Have been drawn in by it, as I expected I would be (which was my reason for resisting so long). Saw this on Kevin Nash's Twitter:

"I've read Dean's comments sorry I made His work place the shits,Have nothing but respect 4 Dean great wrestler"

It was an interview with WWE.com, nothing too scandalous, just something along the lines of "We were having a great time for a couple of years before Hall and Nash came in and made it a miserable place to work.

• Paid Members
One of the greatest technical wrestlers to ever step foot inside the squared circle, Dean Malenko made his mark in the wrestling industry. Retired since 2001, "The Man of 1,000 Holds" talked to WWE.com about his storied career and what he's up to today. However, he says he was very close to not being here today.

"I had about a 30-minute window to get to the hospital or I wouldn't be having this conversation with you."

Malenko recalled the day in late November last year when a heart attack nearly killed him. It happened suddenly in the early morning.

He says he was sweating profusely and losing consciousness as his friends rushed him to the hospital. He discovered that he had 100 percent blockage in his main artery.

"They call it the 'widow maker,'" Malenko said. "It's actually what John Ritter died of."

Malenko says he was dead for three minutes before resuscitation and defibrillators pulled him back. However, he's not complaining. He looks at the situation like this: "I now get a second opportunity at life."

WWE also chronicles Malenko's journey through wrestling, which dates back to his childhood. He recalls his early days in the industry, through his time in World Championship Wrestling. He said WCW 'became a nightmare', but for the first two or three years 'it was good'.

"That's when they took a bunch of guys like Psicosis, Juventud [Guerrera] and Billy Kidman and put them in the cruiserweight division and it was fast-paced action. For the American audiences, it was like, 'Wow'," he said.

He feels his time in the promotion became awry in late 1998 due to backstage politics. He names two wrestlers in particular for causing him to be disenchanted with the industry.

"Once guys like Scott Hall and Kevin Nash ran roughshod over the business, it was not fun anymore," Malenko said. "I saw myself and my comrades around me that loved this business more than anything become very disenchanted. It made it a struggle to go to work."

Quite fair of Nash to apologise for it.

"Once guys like Scott Hall and Kevin Nash ran roughshod over the business, it was not fun anymore. I saw myself and my comrades around me that loved this business more than anything become very disenchanted. It made it a struggle to go to work."

The quote's from this interview.

EDIT - Cleetus and TripleA beat me to it.

• Paid Members

"Once guys like Scott Hall and Kevin Nash ran roughshod over the business, it was not fun anymore. I saw myself and my comrades around me that loved this business more than anything become very disenchanted. It made it a struggle to go to work."

Ironically, there are countless stories of people from the last few years saying Dean Malenko's a twat who makes life hell for young wrestlers because he's a shit road agent. And his comrades are probably the same one's who bullied that referee on a tour bus in Japan and pissed on him. Sometimes the dickhead wrestlers run-in to bigger dickheads. Thats life. Just happened that the dickheads Malenko didnt like were bigger in height and star power.

• Paid Members

I came accross The Sheiks Twitter earlier thanks to some Re-Tweets from Dopper. I shall be keeping a close eye. His profile states you can book him for Stag Do's too. How awesome would that be?

A few from the last few days.

"any body bad talk the jew I beat the fuck out of them, and make them cry like little pussy. I love my fan, but fuck the hulkhogan"

"@TheRevBobLevy you the most intelligent. i respect your choice as you know breast best part to eat. fuck the hulk hogan the fag"

"somebody tell me what best jew food is? i want to have some for the dinner"

"to all the intelligent jews for the passover, i dont eat that jabroni matza. i dont like it and it make me sick. still i love the jew"

"One of the most intelligent jews in world @yourDrG he help me make my fucking back best shape to be in hall of fame. Fuck hulk hogan"

"I make the David letterman famous. He jabrompni or real man?"

"The @peeweeherman I meet you at the wrestle mania with my agents @pagemagen I love you u intelligent jew"

"If you do not respect the @50cent you become less than penny and piece of garbage I ,make u humble"

"@BigBoi I meet your people at espn party. I respect the new generation, fuck the hulk hogan"

:D

Not big news by any means, but entertaining none the less.

• Paid Members

Ironically, there are countless stories of people from the last few years saying Dean Malenko's a twat who makes life hell for young wrestlers because he's a shit road agent. And his comrades are probably the same one's who bullied that referee on a tour bus in Japan and pissed on him. Sometimes the dickhead wrestlers run-in to bigger dickheads. Thats life. Just happened that the dickheads Malenko didnt like were bigger in height and star power.

Like what, and from who?

• Paid Members

Danny Doring says he's a plum, Colt Cabana said doesnt even want to learn your name, he supposedly had trouble trying to cut off CM Punk when Punk in 2006, because he was Heyman's project. I havent heard many good things about him as far as him being a road agent goes. Small man syndrome I'd say.

Archived