backstage stories

kamicazze

• Paid Members

In terms of sueing for racism, lets be honest, WWE arnt exactly shy on the matter.

To an Asian lady: "have you seen Godzilla?"

In Asian voice to an Asian vendor: "Do you have a copy of pakistani magazine?"

Points to Asian man and says in Asian voice: "dis man from pakistan"

Walks in to bar and in a Scottish voice: "id like to claim this bar in the name of Ireland... FREEDOM" (wrong on many levels.. lol)

Points to mans turban: "if i pull that dose it start your motor?"

To same guy as above: "do you keep a snake in there?"

To Asian man in asian voice: "he a ninja"

And theres plenty more.

Unreal... that was all from one DX in New York skit which lasts less than 4 mins. Im seriously surprised someone from the general public have tried sueing for racism you know.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Road Dogg's back in the WWE as an agent, is that right? Or did I make that up?

I'm sure I've heard this also (Powerslam maybe?) though I couldn't confirm it.

He was an agent for TNA until recently-ish. Although i would love Road dogg to be back with WWE.

• Paid Members

His brothers back as a referee. Road Dogg's back at the Hall of Fame to induct his Dad. He's not an agent though. I'd imagine Road Dogg would get a nice response when he steps up to talk at the Hall of Fame. Road Dogg, X-Pac and Triple H will be in attendance that night, which might be the first time since 2000 that they've been together.

• Paid Members
His brothers back as a referee. Road Dogg's back at the Hall of Fame to induct his Dad. He's not an agent though. I'd imagine Road Dogg would get a nice response when he steps up to talk at the Hall of Fame. Road Dogg, X-Pac and Triple H will be in attendance that night, which might be the first time since 2000 that they've been together.

For some insane reason i have this image in my head that during the Triple H match, He pedigrees taker. Taker kicks out, he thens calls down Dogg, Gunn and X pac who all ge taken out by Taker.

Oh how i can dream!

But yeah, i hope they play his music on the way up to the HOF stage, "And now here to induct Bullet bob"......"OH YOU DIDNT KNOW?". EPIC!

• Paid Members

It would be great, talking about the possible DX reunion, im pretty sure ive heard some of the outlaws shoot video, billy especially puts across his dislkie for HHH. Did i make this up? Im sure he has a pop at hunter for always putting himself over above the group etc.

• Paid Members
It would be great, talking about the possible DX reunion, im pretty sure ive heard some of the outlaws shoot video, billy especially puts across his dislkie for HHH. Did i make this up? Im sure he has a pop at hunter for always putting himself over above the group etc.

Your right they also mention his breaking his beak as well.

Id love to see someone like RF Video or Kayfabe do a few shoots on asking guys about the Sleaze list & close friends of the guys accused or even the guys themselves to say if its true or not, obviously most of the guys going to say they didnt do it but it would be fun.

• Moderators
Id love to see someone like RF Video or Kayfabe do a few shoots on asking guys about the Sleaze list & close friends of the guys accused or even the guys themselves to say if its true or not, obviously most of the guys going to say they didnt do it but it would be fun.

On one of the Raven face-off shoots - I think the Honky one - they give them a printout of the top 100 and have them go through how true it is.

• Paid Members

My favourite backstage story is out of Bret's book, where Perfect shaves the eyebrows off a hammered Razor. Mostly because of the punchline of "Fuck you, Kid!"

Archived