Elimination Chamber Discussion

Super Cena

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its this one on sky sports or box office

Sky Sports, dude :thumbsup:

thats good im glad couldnt of got it if it was ppv

I've not got Sky Sports anymore, so I'll have to stream it regardless. I'll recommend streamscene-hd.net for any one who needs a site to watch it on.

Outcome looks pretty predictable. If Del Rio doesn't get a victory clean or otherwise over Kofi I'll be surprised. Same with The Miz. It's likely Cena will win in the Raw chamber match. In the Smackdown elimination chamber I'd expect Edge to retain.

Alternative possibilities are for Randy Orton to win the Raw chamber setting up a possible feud for Cena against the Rock at WM if there's a possibility of him stepping back into action, while the only other possibility in the Smackdown chamber match is Mysterio, which would see a WM match with Del Rio simply cover old ground, though...

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

...considering Ziggler is supposedly out of the chamber match up, the spare entrant could be a wildcard.

Looking forward to this one, the February PPVs always seem underrated to me, been some absolutely amazing moments at these shows through the years, from Shane returning to help Big Show beat The Rock in 2000, Vince/Austin cage match in 99, HHH/Cactus HIAC in 2000 also, the excellent HHH/Austin 2 out of 3 falls in 2001, Eddie Guerrero beating Brock Lesnar in 2004, even last year, Batista beating Cena for the WWE Title, and HBK coming from underneath the ring to take out Undertaker. Always seems a newsworthy show.

Anyway, onto this year, I think Lawler is going to win the WWE Title, I think Miz will win it back on RAW, but I really wouldnt be suprised if Jerry had a 1 day reign, especially given what has happened with his mum this week. Could be a decent feel good moment. I also had the idea that if Undertaker vs. whoever is going to main event WrestleMania, as in go on last, then maybe Lawler wins the title, Cena wins the Chamber, and the match at WrestleMania is Lawler/Cena vs. Miz and Michael Cole, with the title on the line if Cena or Lawler win (this still going with Lawler losing it on RAW.) Might not be the most epic of matches, but it would tie in Cena and Lawlers friendship the past few weeks.

Can't see anyone but Edge winning the SD! chamber, specially seeing as the seeds for Del Rio/Edge have been planted and started to bloom already.

Other than that, Del Rio has to beat Kofi, and im thinking we may get a new 2.21.11 video to sell the return on RAW, or maybe some sort of Undertaker involvement, even if not in person.

But yeah like I say, usually a good PPV this, definently worth watching IMO.

It would be cool if in the Raw chamber Punk, Cena and Orton were left, then do ref bump so the door has to be opened then have the Nexus come in and beat the shit outta Cena & Orton leaving Punk to get the win.

On Raw the GM could add orton & cena into the title match cos of the shenangans setting up a 4way or leaving Rock vs Cena (if possible)

Gonna predict Del Rio as the 6th man in the SD chamber if its not ziggler put back in, then Del Rio winning the title, seems the kinda twist wwe likes.

According to WWE.COM Santino and Koslov will be defending the titles against Gabrial and Slater

Anybody else just not care about this

Ta, I've edited the original post accordingly.

I don't know; I think there have been worse tag team champions and I think Gabriel and Slater are good enough.

• Paid Members

That sixth member of the Elimination Chamber could be/should be Diesel. They need him on the SmackDown brand to setup his match with Big Show, if that's ever going that happen. Would be a nice way of putting him in. Diesel got a massive pop last month. Having him as the secret EC member would be fitting.

On paper this looks incredibly predictable, but so have the past few Feb PPV's and they've turned out quite surprising, such as Batista's title win last year and Edge in both chambers 2 years ago. I'm hoping it won't be a typical Cena wins, Miz retains, Edge retains PPV. I want something surprising.

A cheeky Diesel appearance would go down well, doubt it'll happen though. Has to be Big Show as the replacement, yawns etc.

Archived