Elimination Chamber Discussion

Super Cena

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think there's going to be a 6th man. WWE.com aren't hyping a mystery entrant or anything like that, and are just advertising it as a 5 man match.

May aswell just leave it at that anyway, not like the 6th man would win it if they did a replacement so just leave it as it is.

I reckon something will shock us tonight.

at the past two we've had Edge attack kingston and take his place and shawn michaels cost the undertaker.

I would love for wwe to bring in Triple H for Dolph.

working in and school and having to be up for 7am means i don't watch many ppvs live but cause we are on half term i can stay up and watch this one. i can't wait. also going to stay up tomorrow as i want to see how Taker comes back and who he maybe fighting at Maina

Why would Triple H come back and be in the SD! Chamber? If he wins, it'd mean him vs. Del Rio at WrestleMania, which wouldnt really make a lot of sense, especially given how Edge and Del Rio have come to blows a few times already, so if he comes in and loses he'll look like a right loser.

There's now a video on WWE.COM from after Smackdown of Big Show punching Dolph then carrying him out of the arena, but also stating that it's going to be a five man match. Definitely think there will be another man added, with Big Show being the most likely option

Looking forward to it. I am hoping there is surprises as its pretty obvious who will win

I hope the Corre win the tag titles. Im sorry but i cannot stand santino/koslov

The Miz will win. I have enjoyed his title run and he only has 6 weeks left of it

Edge/Rey for SD chamber. i can see 3 way at Mania -

Dolph will cost morriosn tonight

Cena to win Raw chamber

Del Rio over kofi

Raw tomorrow should be good

I was about to post on how WWE's sunday show on Sky1 had a silhoutted figure with a question mark, meaning it could still be six. But as posted, it looks like it's only 5 people in the chamber, which to me would take away from the spectacle. I see a sixth person in, but I don't think it will be Dolph, Vickie used her power to get Edge in a couple of years ago if I recall correctly.

What's the link for the chat again?

Archived