Elimination Chamber Discussion

Super Cena

Not sure how to use spoiler tags but doesn't the wrestling observer website potentially clearly point the way towards an unexpected appearance by someone not on the roster? In order to spice up WM I could see them bringing in a couple of old faces starting tonight for the run up and WM to generate wider interest than the current roster can generate.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling there will be someone taking the sixth spot for Smackdown's Elimination Chamber. Think about it, one of the guys who was in it got fired right at the end of the final Smackdown before the PPV, they never had a chance to announce if there'd be a mystery replacement but the Elimination Chamber has always had six participants and without six it wouldn't have the same feel, with five it feels as if the WWE is saying there's no one good enough for the sixth spot. Even when no one has been good enough for the sixth spot they've had someone in the sixth spot. It could even go in the way that they start the match with five then when it comes down to the final guy who thinks he's won Vickie or someone announces the sixth competitor. As well as that I'm sure I saw a poll about who would you like the sixth person in Smackdown's Elimination Chamber to be on WWE.com.

Last minute prediction - Big Show will replace Ziggler, with Big Zeke coming out, ripping the Chamber door off a la Kane in Hell in a Cell and slam Show. This would allow Corre to come in to help Barrett get it down to him versus Edge one on one. Diesel then runs out, where him and a recovered Big Show will beat down Corre and allow Edge to retain.

This would give us Diesel and Show versus Barrett and Zeke at 'Mania.

Well, I can wish can't I? :rolleyes:

I really don't think they're going to put a 6th man in, they're not hyping it at all, even on WWE's facebook page they're advertising the 'first ever 5 man Elimination Chamber match' if it was going to be someone decent, they;d at least make note that there could be a 6th person added.

Also, can't see Triple H returning tonight, despite the same speculation that gets recycled at every PPV, what would he do tonight? Come out and say Hi, then leave again? Not really a decent return for some of Triple H's standing. He could interfere in the RAW Chamber i guess, but I doubt it. It'll be tomorrow night, thats if he;s even coming back at all.

• Paid Members
I really don't think they're going to put a 6th man in, they're not hyping it at all, even on WWE's facebook page they're advertising the 'first ever 5 man Elimination Chamber match' if it was going to be someone decent, they;d at least make note that there could be a 6th person added.

Also, can't see Triple H returning tonight, despite the same speculation that gets recycled at every PPV, what would he do tonight? Come out and say Hi, then leave again? Not really a decent return for some of Triple H's standing. He could interfere in the RAW Chamber i guess, but I doubt it. It'll be tomorrow night, thats if he;s even coming back at all.

On the Smackdown review show whatever its called nowerdays they said they will be 6 men.

On the Smackdown review show whatever its called nowerdays they said they will be 6 men.

Ah ok, i've not seen that, Afterburn i assume the show is.

Even so, if there is a 6th man, the fact its hardly been mentioned/advertised properly, means people getting their hopes up for a huge name just isnt going to happen, it'll probably be Big Show.

After watching the Smackdown Chamber match, i NEVER want to see Misterio again! How many fucking times must we see his unconvincing offence? Every time he went for a move it involved a head-scissor or dropkick and nearly always ended with someone lying waiting for a 619. Seriously it really is beyond a joke now. The crowd didnt respond much for him when he came out either. Maybe they are as sick of him as i am. Wish Drew had fucked him up proper when he entered :devil:

Good start to ppv though. Two good matches. Hope it continues.

Archived