The Wrestling Pyramid

Jas

I'll concede that one. Rocky is Becks.

Although, I would now question if Austin is Cantona as Cantona had an immediate impact... and The Ringmaster did not!

Austin may be The Great Dane. Consitently a point-earner for his employers and maybe the greatest ever in his position!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Although, I would now question if Austin is Cantona as Cantona had an immediate impact... and The Ringmaster did not!

The Ringmaster = Cantona at Leeds! It all fits.

Wonder if Steve Austin ever had a trial at Sheffield Wednesday?

• Paid Members

The Ringmaster = Cantona at Leeds! It all fits.

Wonder if Steve Austin ever had a trial at Sheffield Wednesday?

He did but Trevor Francis (Paul Heyman) never signed him to a contract.

Top Tier : Nathan Jones, Marty Janetty, Brutus the Barber Beefcake, One of the Beverly Brothers

Second Tier : Nathan Jones, One of the Nasty Boys

Third Tier : Chris Masters, Nathan Jones and the other Nasty Boys

Did someone say that Bret Hart was boring in this thread? well played, Hart bored the shit out of me.

• Paid Members

Owen Hargreaves is Mr. Kennedy. Desperate to get him back onto the roster because of the money they invested in him, but was never fit. Will probably end up getting paid good money in the MLS (TNA) once his Man United contract runs out and they cant justify paying his wages. Is popular with the fans, after years of people thinking he was shit because Eriksonn kept putting him in the England team because he was decent on the mic.

I'm confused.

• Paid Members
The Colossus of Loftus Road!~

I remember that header against QPR he directed into the goalkeeper who was out of position and beaten, and Andy Cole had to net the rebound. Prunier ran away like he'd fucking scored it! The Spurs game, where Sheringham outjumped Gary Neville on every ariel ball and Chris Armstrong turned Big Will inside out, was the harshest. Schmeichel injured in the warm up, so the second half's backline was Pilkington in goal (who was rotten everytime he wore that lovely green and blue shirt), a past it Paul bastard Parker at right back, Prunier and Gary Neville at centre back and Phil Neville at left back. Spurs twatted this team 4-1 Irwin, Bruce, May, Pallister and Schmeichel were all on the sidelines. And Fergie still thought Prunier was such a liability that he told him to fuck off even during his worst ever defensive crisis.

The Colossus of Loftus Road!~

I remember that header against QPR he directed into the goalkeeper who was out of position and beaten, and Andy Cole had to net the rebound. Prunier ran away like he'd fucking scored it! The Spurs game, where Sheringham outjumped Gary Neville on every ariel ball and Chris Armstrong turned Big Will inside out, was the harshest. Schmeichel injured in the warm up, so the second half's backline was Pilkington in goal (who was rotten everytime he wore that lovely green and blue shirt), a past it Paul bastard Parker at right back, Prunier and Gary Neville at centre back and Phil Neville at left back. Spurs twatted this team 4-1 Irwin, Bruce, May, Pallister and Schmeichel were all on the sidelines. And Fergie still thought Prunier was such a liability that he told him to fuck off even during his worst ever defensive crisis.

God I remember that. Eric's shit mate Prunier. Weren't Utd twatted a week before 6 -3 by Southampton or something. I remember we had an awful run and then played Newcastle at home in a massive match and Phil Neville played an absolutely incredible pass to Keane to score the 2nd. The 1995/96 season is my favourite ever season, I think it eclipses the Treble.

Anyway.

Surely if Austin is Eric then Rock is Solskjaer, a total legend who made a connection with the fans in a way very few have and who to this day would get a great welcome back. Austin is Eric in that he is THE man of the modern era. Is Hogan George Best? Charlton Undertaker? Questions Questions Questions.

Archived