Steroids

Richie Freebird

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to believe they've cleaned up, but I don't think I believe it completely. I think they're much better than they used to be at least.

If they have cleaned up then I hope they stay that way.

I've always thought Bourne might have been on something, he's ridiculously muscular for his size.

I think Otunga was on something when he was on NXT he had a ripped six pack now its gone. Got a feeling he used roids to get in good shape and cant maintain the low body fat with out them. I personally dont think Evan Bourne uses roids hes just at a really low body fat %

Steroids wasn't ever the problem, it was the guys on pain killers, muscle relaxers & sedatives etc that were the ones dying early. Athletes in most sports, especially in the US were bigger = better, all have a steroid culture.

I agree with your point here.

Un prescribed steroids were banned as part of the wellness policy though were they not? Regardless of what was causing the early deaths, I

Maybe Ziggler hit the gym hard getting ready for his push?

Plus its Mania season Ive read in the past some guys start to train differently/harder at the end of the year to look there best at the big one, HHH said he treats it like 'Mr Olympia' contest or something so gets trainers to help him get ready.

Steroids wasn't ever the problem, it was the guys on pain killers, muscle relaxers & sedatives etc that were the ones dying early. Athletes in most sports, especially in the US were bigger = better, all have a steroid culture.

I'll trust all the coroners who reported enlarged hearts due to steroid use as a key factor in a truckload of wrestling deaths more than I trust your opinion. Thanks for your valuable input, though.

I agree with your point here.

I disagree with both of you. Painkiller addiction was/is a massive problem in wrestling but you can't just discount the impact of steroids.

• Paid Members
I think Otunga was on something when he was on NXT he had a ripped six pack now its gone. Got a feeling he used roids to get in good shape and cant maintain the low body fat with out them. I personally dont think Evan Bourne uses roids hes just at a really low body fat %

How do steroids help you maintain low body fat?

Maybe Ziggler hit the gym hard getting ready for his push?

Plus its Mania season Ive read in the past some guys start to train differently/harder at the end of the year to look there best at the big one, HHH said he treats it like 'Mr Olympia' contest or something so gets trainers to help him get ready.

You can tell by the mass and shape of a lot of them that the gains aren

Archived