Steroids

Richie Freebird

There is absolutely no doubt at all; that the majority of wwe performers currently or will have used PED's as they need to achieve the physique that natural bodybuilding cannot produce. PED's blow your athletic and aesthetic performance through the roof, so despite all the wellness tests they pass, their current physiques tell all the story you need.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Otunga was on something when he was on NXT he had a ripped six pack now its gone. Got a feeling he used roids to get in good shape and cant maintain the low body fat with out them. I personally dont think Evan Bourne uses roids hes just at a really low body fat %

How do steroids help you maintain low body fat?

basically the higher muscle percentage you have means the higher your metabolism will be. your metabolism a function of the body to brun off energy and calories. therefore with a large muscle mass the body is able to utilise fats for energy more, meaning it gets burnt more efficiently in comparison to the average person who uses glycogen. So simply put the more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism will be resulting in less body fat.

Steroids wasn't ever the problem, it was the guys on pain killers, muscle relaxers & sedatives etc that were the ones dying early. Athletes in most sports, especially in the US were bigger = better, all have a steroid culture.

Completely agree with this, it's the cocktail of drugs that is the problem, not just steroids.

I personally have no problem with wrestlers taking steroids, as a matter of fact, I endorse it :thumbsup:

Steroids wasn't ever the problem, it was the guys on pain killers, muscle relaxers & sedatives etc that were the ones dying early. Athletes in most sports, especially in the US were bigger = better, all have a steroid culture.

I'll trust all the coroners who reported enlarged hearts due to steroid use as a key factor in a truckload of wrestling deaths more than I trust your opinion. Thanks for your valuable input, though.

So who are all these wrestlers who died young that weren't at least at one point in their life abusing pills?

I'll trust all the coroners who reported enlarged hearts due to steroid use as a key factor in a truckload of wrestling deaths more than I trust your opinion. Thanks for your valuable input, though.

So who are all these wrestlers who died young that weren't at least at one point in their life abusing pills?

I read a great article years ago on the predicted premature deaths of bodybuilders abusing steroids. The bodybuilding world are still waiting for these deaths. My assumption is, that the reason Bodybuilders aren't dropping like flies is because they don't take the cocktail of drugs that wrestlers do.

I think Otunga was on something when he was on NXT he had a ripped six pack now its gone. Got a feeling he used roids to get in good shape and cant maintain the low body fat with out them. I personally dont think Evan Bourne uses roids hes just at a really low body fat %

they just make your body recover alot faster they cause the heart to work that much harder and thats what kills you in the end not 100 percent sure on this though

Winstrol is your friend.

• Paid Members

I read a great article years ago on the predicted premature deaths of bodybuilders abusing steroids. The bodybuilding world are still waiting for these deaths. My assumption is, that the reason Bodybuilders aren't dropping like flies is because they don't take the cocktail of drugs that wrestlers do.

And because they don't have a 12 month season. For a wrestlers training and physical expectations, their lifestyle isn't really ideal for the recovery aspect.

I don't really follow bodybuilding, but I imagine that they've wisened up to using steroids with less risk than several years ago.

This, this and this!

It amazes me how so many people honestly believe that steroids kill all these wrestlers yet EVERY single winner of the Mr Olympia is still alive (and to the best of my knowledge) relatively well - and the Mr Olympia contest dates all the way back to 1965!

Google (or if someone could post pics) of Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler or Dorian Yates. These guys make John Cena, Batista and Triple h all look like skinny twigs! Yet people seem to think that a prime Triple H was 'hammering it' lol?

I bet Triple h's heaviest dose was less than half of Ronnie Coleman's offseason cycle - and Coleman's been on heavy gear since AT LEAST 1990!

But yeah i have no problem with any wrestler using AAS - lets face it if they're passing the wellness test/medical then thats somewhat of an insurance policy for them, if gear was negatively effecting their health then surely it would show up on their medical and they could address the issue - something that the guys of the 80's, 90's didn't!

Archived