Steroids

Richie Freebird

why is everyone saying steroids help you recover thats stupid if anything alls it is is a quick fix that is why steroid users are more then likely to get injured basically it fills your muscles with shit that pumped look is from water hgh makes you get bigger muscles and defo helps rehab injuries but sideaffects your feet hands and jaw get bigger and i have just described Batista and Cena

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
why is everyone saying steroids help you recover thats stupid if anything alls it is is a quick fix that is why steroid users are more then likely to get injured basically it fills your muscles with shit that pumped look is from water hgh makes you get bigger muscles and defo helps rehab injuries but sideaffects your feet hands and jaw get bigger and i have just described Batista and Cena

:)

Steroid threads on the UKFF, after all these years, NEVER disappoint.

well i mean i know a few ppl that do it and the one thing i have never heard anyone of them say is that its to help with recovery thats like some kiddie programme reason for starting like when ac slater took them cos he hurt his shoulder in saved by the bell :laugh:

well i mean i know a few ppl that do it and the one thing i have never heard anyone of them say is that its to help with recovery thats like some kiddie programme reason for starting like when ac slater took them cos he hurt his shoulder in saved by the bell :laugh:

:rolleyes:

• Paid Members

Well, most steroid users in the country actually do use them for recovery- GPs regularly prescribe steroids for an assortment of health issues.

That aside, even though people who use steroids to enhance their physiques don't say they use steroids for recovery, that happens to be one of the key effects of using them. It's because of that usage that muscles recover quicker after workouts which means people on 'roids can start lifting heavier and then get bigger (provided they supplement that with a good diet too).

Well, most steroid users in the country actually do use them for recovery- GPs regularly prescribe steroids for an assortment of health issues.

That aside, even though people who use steroids to enhance their physiques don't say they use steroids for recovery, that happens to be one of the key effects of using them. It's because of that usage that muscles recover quicker after workouts which means people on 'roids can start lifting heavier and then get bigger (provided they supplement that with a good diet too).

i dont know there is other supplements i would use for recovery steriods to me just mean you either want size defenition or both dont associate it with recovery but what do i know i just train normally dont like the idea of gettin jabbed in the arse by muscular men :laugh:

My doctor jabbed me in the knees with the steroids, and he was't a particularly muscular man. Are you suggesting he did this so I would get lean, ripped knees, and not any rehab/recovery reason?

i said i understand if a doctor does it mate he has medical reason for doing that but your trying to tell me everyone that uses steroids gets it injected from a doctor fair enough you might have needed rehab but everyone on them dont and im sorry but anyone that takes steroids is stupid unless they have a doctor prescribing them.

My doctor jabbed me in the knees with the steroids, and he was't a particularly muscular man. Are you suggesting he did this so I would get lean, ripped knees, and not any rehab/recovery reason?

i said i understand if a doctor does it mate he has medical reason for doing that but your trying to tell me everyone that uses steroids gets it injected from a doctor fair enough you might have needed rehab but everyone on them dont and im sorry but anyone that takes steroids is stupid unless they have a doctor prescribing them.

Punctuation would be lovely, please.

• Paid Members

No, you said (or at least attempted to say), "steroids - to me - just mean you either want size, defenition, or both. I don't associate it with recovery".

By this logic, you're suggesting that my doctor injected me so that I would get large and/or defined knees, and it was nothing to do with treating an injury.

Archived