Song Lyrics, the most ridiculous & nonsensical

M-Dudz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scooter's entire career. Take your pick. Although my favourite is '3 AM, the painted cow! Hiya! You aint stopping us now!'. I'll nominate my own Basildon favourites Depeche Mode too for the woeful 'People are People so why should it be ... you and I should get along so aw-ful-y'.

Also, how The Bloodhound Gang managed to create a song out of nothing but Ralph Wiggum quotes is beyond me.

In fairness, with a song title like Ralph Wiggum I didn't expect it to be topical.

I like the Bloodhound Gang, I'll openly admit that...I really enjoy their little ways.

I didn't say I didn't enjoy the song, I just found it astounding how listenable it is.

• Paid Members

Anything by Kesha or The Streets is aural rape to me. Anything where the artist mentions themselves or name drops any of their famous mates is fucking nauseating.

But, and apparently it's just me, I think The Wombats are responsible for most of the biggest crimes against music ever. OK, I could get past his annoying voice and their annoying melodies, but the lyrics just piss me off. I don't know whether its the "saying inane things that are just words and dont mean anything" or the feeling of "a five year old could have written this" or just a general "this is shit," but their songs make me want to stab them in the eyes. Backfire At The Disco is the least annoying of their "hits" because its just MIND NUMBINGLY annoying, but it's absolute angels song compared to this shower of shit :

Moving To New York

I put one foot forward and ended up thirty yards back.

And am I losing touch or am I just completely off the track?

- The second line is completely superfluous. Maybe I'm just an anal type (ho ho) but that really annoys me. It's the Wombats to a tee. Just... words. Just annoyance.

Tokyo

Astrophysics you'll never be my closest friend

- I honestly think the only reason this line exists is because it was the best he could come up with because he wanted something that rhymes with "comprehend."

Kill The Director

No I don't care about the soaps, though I'm acting like I'm in an EastEnders episode

- You've given up, haven't you? You lack the ability to articulate what your protagonist is going through, so just throw out "EastEnders" and we'll get an idea.

If this is a rom-com, kill the director

- See above. What a waste of breath, and indeed life.

Carrots help us see much better in the dark, don't talk to girls they'll break your heart

- I despair. Please tell me this is parody, please. Did people buy this single? Actually part with money for it to pollute their ears? What shite.

THIS IS NO BRIDGET JONES x 26

- No, too right it isn't. That ended, and I have a horrible feeling this song never will.

Let's Dance To Joy Division

A small piece of advice, that took twenty-two years in the make,

- Do you mean in the MAKING, you fucking spastic?

Let's dance to joy division, and celebrate the irony,

- Ohhhhhhh just fuck off.

And we will wait for you and lead you through the dancefloor, up to the DJ booth, you know what to ask for,

- Yeah, I'm afraid I do.

let the love tear us apart, I've found the cure for a broken heart,

Let it tear us apart, (Let it tear us apart)

- Oh for FUCK'S SAKE, just sing THE FUCKING SONG. End the charade and just stand there and sing it, you annoying Scouse prick.

Crowning glory was when I read this tosser had to listen to their first album "on his ipod in the loo" or words to that effect because he had "forgotten the words." I'm sure you'll probably SHIT OUT better, that's why, you absolute pleb.

I hate them so much it hurts. In fact I've managed to enrage myself just typing that. Thanks a fucking lot, M-Dudz. With a name like that I bet you love a bit of N-Dubz too, dontcha? PRICK.

Scouting for Girls: She's so lovely

I love the way she fills her clothes

She looks just like them girls in Vogue

I love the way she plays it cool

I think that she is beautiful

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

The worst band in the world? Quite possibly. Lyrics that look like they've been written by a 10 year old? Most definitely.

# Chubba chubba chubba chubba chubba chubbie,

I don't have any lines to go right here so, chubba teletubbie. #

Just Lose It, Eminem

The exact moment you knew he was fucked and was never going to be good with lyrics again. :(

Nah, Recovery was exactly as the title suggests, a grand return to lyrical form. Relapse was good lyrically as well in parts, even though the topics and accents ruined it. Beautiful was a great ballad.

• Paid Members
Scouting for Girls: She's so lovely

I love the way she fills her clothes

She looks just like them girls in Vogue

I love the way she plays it cool

I think that she is beautiful

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

She's so lovely

The worst band in the world? Quite possibly. Lyrics that look like they've been written by a 10 year old? Most definitely.

I remember everywhere buzzing about them being the next big thing too. Absolute toss.

• Paid Members

That reminds me, The Stooges are probably my favorite band ever but the lyrics to Trollin' (and The Weirdness album itself really) are fucking awful:

Huh! Woo!

Good God!

Baby, baby take a look at me

I see your long legs riding your Lee's

I see your hair has energy

My dick is turnin' into a tree

I got the top down on my cadillac

My Stooges T-Shirt is ridin' my back

Rock critics wouldn't like this at all

I guess my faith is ridin' my balls

You can't tell me this is not a suave thing to do

You can't tell me 'cause I know you'd do it too