WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

In fact FG Ive had a better Idea, I'll be Todd Champion and you be Firebreaker Chip? We can be the Patriots WCW's special forces to sort out these scummers.

That's a pretty good idea, but here's a better one: I'll be Sting, and you can be someone else.

EDIT: I'm will to make a concession, I'll let you be Sting, if I can be Macho Man Randy Savage.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
A few early points, to save people being disappointed or annoyed:

1. Character names will be given, but you must NOT, repeat NOT give them away, as they will relate to your alignment and role. Example: Horace Hogan, if he were in the game, which I cannot say if he will be or not, would be an nWo Goon, i.e. Mafia alignment, no extra abilities. Do not be a Lawz unto yourself.

I was assuming every one would get a character, you post as that character but the characters role doesn't reflect real life.

So I could be hogan and post with abundant brothers and dudes and you know something mean gene's and be wcw or nwo and some one else be booker, with posts full of sukka's and we're commin' for you nigga's and like wise could be anything.

This doesn't seem the case, so if its not going to have that kind of vibe I'm out I think.

• Paid Members
I hope old Bomby doesn't make this as complicated as Mornington Crescent ;)

Thackeray's Accelerator MAY be involved. 's all I'm sayin'.

Lawz will probaly be Chris Benoit then, as both are good at hanging themselves, just hope I'm not Woman! :(

TOO SOON.

He did just send me a text with his physical address, so who knows.

One of idea I discarded from the plan of this was to have Mike Awesome, Chris Benoit and Woman - Awesome and Benoit as Suicide Pact, i.e. paired Jesters who had to get themselves lynched, and Benoit would additionally have been a Day Vigilante who had to kill Woman before getting himself lynched. But then I realised this would probably only entertain myself.

May I be included please?

Have included you already, man - edited the first post for the list.

• Paid Members
May I be included please?

You're already included on the main page, so you don't need to worry about that. Welcome aboard.

Thankyou.

We start on Thursday. Correct?

Oh, thank Carbomb, not me, he's the mod in this game!

And yeah, it does. You'll be PM'd by Carbomb at some point with your role etc, just a wee heads up on that point.

Don't be afraid to get involved even though it's your first game. You may slip up, but it doesn't matter. It's part of the fun.

• Paid Members
A few early points, to save people being disappointed or annoyed:

1. Character names will be given, but you must NOT, repeat NOT give them away, as they will relate to your alignment and role. Example: Horace Hogan, if he were in the game, which I cannot say if he will be or not, would be an nWo Goon, i.e. Mafia alignment, no extra abilities. Do not be a Lawz unto yourself.

I was assuming every one would get a character, you post as that character but the characters role doesn't reflect real life.

So I could be hogan and post with abundant brothers and dudes and you know something mean gene's and be wcw or nwo and some one else be booker, with posts full of sukka's and we're commin' for you nigga's and like wise could be anything.

This doesn't seem the case, so if its not going to have that kind of vibe I'm out I think.

OK, no problem. There would've been nothing to stop you posting like Hogan or Hall if you'd been those characters, but it most likely would've got you lynched.

Archived