WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Now, Carbomb, giving people character names then telling them not to give them away is silly.

Either give us them, and give the scum fake claims, or don't give anyone names at all.

Name claiming is part of fun flavour.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just read your rules Carbomb, so with that in mind can I hydra? In fact Neil can we create a Hydra account for game purposes?

What's a Hydra? And how would it fit in with which rules?

A hydra is two players playing as one account and using one log in so you don't know who is posting, but they usually discuss things in a quick topic between themselves about what they think it bears no difference to the role the hydra account may have.

• Paid Members
Now, Carbomb, giving people character names then telling them not to give them away is silly.

Either give us them, and give the scum fake claims, or don't give anyone names at all.

Name claiming is part of fun flavour.

Indeedy, don't go all Castle on us before you've even begun...

• Paid Members

In fact FG Ive had a better Idea, I'll be Todd Champion and you be Firebreaker Chip? We can be the Patriots WCW's special forces to sort out these scummers.

• Paid Members
I'll be fake Sting. That really indentical looking one from Wargames. That way until the real Sting is identifyed, I can be Sting.

ReservoirJoe2.jpg

"You're NOT Mr. Purple, Mr. Purple is a guy on another job, YOU'RE MR. PINK!!!"

• Paid Members

Yeah I agree, names should have some bearing on the role. No point in playing say a Simpsons Mafia Game and having Chief Wiggum be a Doctor. That'd be stupid.

But saying "don't name claim" is unfair. Name claim all you want. Just make sure the scum have safeclaims so as noone announces they are Kevin Nash/Scott Hall/Hogan *cough* Lawz *cough*

• Paid Members
I think if names = roles, it's a pretty sensible way of doing things.

Yeah, as fun as it is to announce to the world who you are, people will have that added exciting extra of finding out who people are after a lynch/NK

Yeah you'll be PN News for sure....

• Paid Members

Here's the only concession I'm going to make on name-claiming:

You can make up someone fictional, or claim to be someone who was blatantly and to everyone's knowledge not in WCW at the time. So you can be, for example, Jerry Lawler, Wahoo McDaniel, "Goldbelt" Brian Maxine, Abdullah The Butcher, Kris Sprules, "Brianbelt" Golden Maxine or Surf Grafitti.

Obviously, you may not claim to be Flair, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Anderson, Luger, Sting, The Giant, Randy Savage, or Glacier. Besides, if you claim to be an nWo member, you're probably an idiot and deserve to be weeded out anyway.

• Paid Members
Obviously, you may not claim to be Flair, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Anderson, Luger, Sting, The Giant, Randy Savage, or Glacier. Besides, if you claim to be an nWo member, you're probably an idiot and deserve to be weeded out anyway.

Lawz, I believe this one's for you.

• Paid Members

Lawz, I believe this one's for you.

Naughty. I was talking about deliberate claims. I already had a dig at Lawz in my first set of rules anyway.

• Paid Members
I think if names = roles, it's a pretty sensible way of doing things.

Yeah, as fun as it is to announce to the world who you are, people will have that added exciting extra of finding out who people are after a lynch/NK

Yeah you'll be PN News for sure....

After your opening gambit in the last game I think it's only fitting you're Vince Russo ;)

Archived