WCW vs. nWo Thread

Carbomb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not scum, just Ernest "The Cat" Miller.

Honest!

you have just ruined the carefully set up and planned game, kill him, anyway signed up as possible replacement as need to spend some time on other things.

• Paid Members

A few early points, to save people being disappointed or annoyed:

1. Character names will be given, but you must NOT, repeat NOT give them away, as they will relate to your alignment and role. Example: Horace Hogan, if he were in the game, which I cannot say if he will be or not, would be an nWo Goon, i.e. Mafia alignment, no extra abilities. Do not be a Lawz unto yourself.

2. I will decide who's who. My decision is final. Snake, for the purposes of engineering what I think will make a good game, I shall assign some roles randomly, and some to players whom I feel will have an effect on the game one way or the other.

3. Following the spate of dissatisfaction with the number of non-participant players being modkilled or put at L-1 as a penalty, I have been considering possible alternative methods of neutralising such players or forcing them to play without ruining the flow of the game, although, obviously, the most preferred method will always be replacement.

4. For the purposes of creating the tense and unpredictable atmosphere of the original nWo storyline, some flavour MAY be game-related, whilst some may be none at all. The only categorical thing I can say regarding flavour is that the outcome is not decided, nor will I be deliberately weighting the game to flow a certain way.

5. As I am well-experienced in throwing hissy fits and having seen how others hate them, you shall do as I say, and not as I do: if you're given a character in your PM that you didn't want to be, and decide to throw a tantrum or sit out the game, you'll most likely be rounded on by the other players, and will never be allowed to take part in any game I mod again, and chances are other mods won't let you either.

6. This sign-up thread will be kept going until next Tuesday, as of which point I shall either create a new thread or convert this one, depending on what the mods would rather.

• Paid Members
14 players and a backup can we start now Carbomb we got some newbies to break in!

Gonna wait short while longer, Snake. Want to give people fair opportunity to declare themselves, as I figured this game would be popular and may have drawn a few people who may end up "pulling a Corey" - I'd like to ensure I have enough potential replacements as well as players.

Like CHris B I wasn't going to but /in and lets get the Policy Lynch on Triple A underway now...

BTW Im only playing if im Sting.

That's all well and good Snake, but as I have already decided (in my own head) that I am Sting, who are you going to be?

• Paid Members

You aint Sting I am. I weild a baseball bat and look far better than you can ever imagine in the face paint. Plus the WWE just called me up about bringing me in for a year from Feb 21st.

• Paid Members
Just read your rules Carbomb, so with that in mind can I hydra? In fact Neil can we create a Hydra account for game purposes?

What's a Hydra? And how would it fit in with which rules?

Archived