Whose the biggest celebrity at a British show?

Ravenhill Promotions

• Paid Members
Just out of interest, who would you say was the biggest celebrity, sports personality etc to be apart of a British wrestling show in recent years? Lets say in the last decade.

Not sure. Only one I can think of is Danny Williams, but only because it was mentioned in the post above. I don't think bona fide celebrities want to attend a show at a leisure centre to watch that "fake" stuff.

Although Jack Whitehall did reveal on an episode of Would I Lie To You? he had had one training session. Is he still actively training?

• Paid Members
There's quite a good chance that Wales and Swansea City defender (and West Ham and Newcastle transfer target) Ashley Williams will be apart of my upcoming show in Llanelli, which I know would be quite big news in South Wales, but not so sure how 'big' that would be in British terms.

Go for it. Unless you have people traveling regularly from further afield, staying in the local news should be more beneficial to you and your shows' attendances I would have thought :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
There's quite a good chance that Wales and Swansea City defender (and West Ham and Newcastle transfer target) Ashley Williams will be apart of my upcoming show in Llanelli, which I know would be quite big news in South Wales, but not so sure how 'big' that would be in British terms.

Go for it. Unless you have people traveling regularly from further afield, staying in the local news should be more beneficial to you and your shows' attendances I would have thought :thumbsup:

My dad is working on the new Batman film quite near my shows in May , hmmmmm ;)

• Paid Members

Marcus from big brother tagged with Johnny Storm, he leg dropped Dave Rayne if I remember right, and post match dressed as a dalek and rode around the NEC.

I saw Jimmy White finding his seat at a UK Smackdown show once, but I guess that doesn't count.

Marcus from big brother tagged with Johnny Storm, he leg dropped Dave Rayne if I remember right, and post match dressed as a dalek and rode around the NEC.

I saw Jimmy White finding his seat at a UK Smackdown show once, but I guess that doesn't count.

I was there for that, but wasn't the guy in question. I believe the guy who took the leg was Marty Scurl.

My claim to fame that weekend was taking a beat down from Scott Hall...or possibly out bantering The Doctor. Good Times

Archived