The Invisible Boy Posted December 29, 2010 Posted December 29, 2010 WWE Raw and all seasons of WWE NXT.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted December 30, 2010 Paid Members Posted December 30, 2010 WWE RAW WWE NXT seasons 1 and 2
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 30, 2010 Author Paid Members Posted December 30, 2010 To be honest, it was pretty stupid to have nominations for this, I might aswell have just done a poll. What do people think about NXT, should it be one option or one for each "season"?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 30, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted December 30, 2010 To be honest, it was pretty stupid to have nominations for this, I might aswell have just done a poll. What do people think about NXT, should it be one option or one for each "season"? I would say one option, because it's had the same name and format throughout, and it's not like there's been a break between seasons. It's the same show in season 4, essentially, that it was in season 1. But then again, a lot of people are nominating individual seasons, so what do I know...
TheBigBoot Posted December 31, 2010 Posted December 31, 2010 In terms of what I enjoyed the most I think it goes something like this... 1. Raw 4th January (Bret Hart's return) to 1st February (William Shatner) 2. NXT Season 1 (didn't see enough of the subsequent Seasons to comment fairly, although the bits I did see from 3 were funny) 3. Raw 15th November (Old School) to 20th December (last week) 4. SmackDown! 25th June (week after Fatal Four Way) to 1st October (Season Premiere) 5. Raw 21st June (week after Nexus debuted at the end of a poor show so I won't count that one) to 16th August (day after SummerSlam) So I suppose just count that as as a vote for all three shows.
Recommended Posts