The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I would agree with that. Michelle and Ciaran both off soon aswell. I actually quite like Keith Duffy as an actor, he's not been a bad addition to the show. Pity about Marsh though, she's the best looking bird on the street, although she is pregnant and says she's returning towards the end of the year.

• Paid Members

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Stapey in a spin off. A Mr Bean-esque romp where every episode he gets into a spot of bother and despite best intentions, just continually makes things worse for himself as more and more people inadvetantly die. Little running gags in each episode and references to previous episodes.

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Stapey in a spin off. A Mr Bean-esque romp where every episode he gets into a spot of bother and despite best intentions, just continually makes things worse for himself as more and more people inadvetantly die. Little running gags in each episode and references to previous episodes.

And then Accident Andy from Emmerdale could move in with him between the 2 of them they could wipe out a whole town without meaning to kill one person

Is anyone else a bit upset that Graham is leaving? :(

Not really. He's really, really annoying.

Yep. Comedy characters are good while they last, but you can't try and give them the same storylines you would a 'normal' character. The totally unbelievable relationship with Tina was the beginning of the end for him.

Similarly, I expect Chesney to be future endeavoured soon enough now he's got the body and voice of a 25-year old with a 12-year old's head on the top. He's like some kind of Frank Sidebottom creature, and I imagine it's a bit upsetting for some of Corrie's elderly viewers to look at.

I think the lad who plays Graham has got a bit big for his boots in real life, much like Kate Ford (Tracey) did. They announce they're leaving to do other things, nowhere else gives a toss about them and then they're back within 5 years. They're big fish in a small pond and then soon sink when they go elsewhere.

I think the lad who plays Graham has got a bit big for his boots in real life, much like Kate Ford (Tracey) did. They announce they're leaving to do other things, nowhere else gives a toss about them and then they're back within 5 years. They're big fish in a small pond and then soon sink when they go elsewhere.

That's not limited to them I think almost or maybe every soap star who has quit to move on to bigger and better things haven't done anything I remember that lad out of Eastenders who played Den Jr he was talked about going to Hollywood and everything and I don't think he's done much of anything since.

Yeah I don't understand why Nick is given such a big role on the show. His workrate, mic work and facials are appalling. I heard a rumour he was shagging the show creators daughter.

More chance of him shagging the show creator.

Archived