The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Haven't watched Corrie in about a week or thereabouts, so pardon my ignorance.

What was on the disc Stapey chucked in the bin? Did we ever find out who was sending him and Charlotte those letters saying they were seen dumping the body, and why was he upset after Fizz read out that memorial note?

• Paid Members
Haven't watched Corrie in about a week or thereabouts, so pardon my ignorance.

What was on the disc Stapey chucked in the bin? Did we ever find out who was sending him and Charlotte those letters saying they were seen dumping the body, and why was he upset after Fizz read out that memorial note?

It was Charlotte sending the letters, she blackmailed him into having an 'affair' with her, she was obsessed with him all sorts of drama blah blah blah.

Then he killed her.

Her parents gave him that CD because it was Charlotte singing, he was introduced to her parents after she invited them round telling them that he was her fianc

• Paid Members
Tracey looks to be in trouble here on New Years Eve doesn't she?

550w_corrie_7504_3.jpg

Was it Becky? Was it Steve? Was it Claire? Was it Gail? Or did Stape pull out the Black & Decker again and split her wig?

My money is on Stape. It looked like Becky saw Stape dragging the body at the tram crash, so I'd see Becky blackmail Stape into offing Tracey.

• Paid Members
What a mental cunt. Also, how is it Tracy is out of prison?

She says that she is out on bail as she is having a re-trial.

Didn't she say the forensic expert falsified qualifications so all his cases are having to be re-assessed opening up for her re-trail. At least they try bless them

• Paid Members
What a mental cunt. Also, how is it Tracy is out of prison?

She says that she is out on bail as she is having a re-trial.

Didn't she say the forensic expert falsified qualifications so all his cases are having to be re-assessed opening up for her re-trail. At least they try bless them

Yup. I still think she's just saying that though. I'll find out tomorrow mwahahaha

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I do know that she has sex with 2 people in 24 hours. Ew.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
Tracey looks to be in trouble here on New Years Eve doesn't she?

550w_corrie_7504_3.jpg

Was it Becky? Was it Steve? Was it Claire? Was it Gail? Or did Stape pull out the Black & Decker again and split her wig?

My money is on Stape. It looked like Becky saw Stape dragging the body at the tram crash, so I'd see Becky blackmail Stape into offing Tracey.

Well it's Steve in that picture so I'm guessing either he snaps or Becky does and he's fucked.

Archived