The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
How long before Ty-Dawg is skewering Maria? I say Easter at the very latest.

You would though..

Samia Ghadie is better looking in real life IMO:

1198g47.jpg

what a fucking horrid combo of clothes, this coming from a man who never usually gives a toss what "the sort" wear :D

Tyrone and Maria were boyfriend and girlfriend many years ago. Tyrone worked at a Dog Kennell's and Maria was the daughter of his Boss. She was a geek at the time, and once the Coronation Street Bosses realised she was bang tidy she was promoted to the Village Bike of the show. Since then her Lady Area has been visited my many Gent's.

Tyrone and Maria were boyfriend and girlfriend many years ago. Tyrone worked at a Dog Kennell's and Maria was the daughter of his Boss. She was a geek at the time, and once the Coronation Street Bosses realised she was bang tidy she was promoted to the Village Bike of the show. Since then her Lady Area has been visited my many Gent's.

She was a nerd? I really don't remember that. I do think she will give Tyrone a sympathy shag though, how did they brake up in the first place?

She was a nerd? I really don't remember that. I do think she will give Tyrone a sympathy shag though, how did they brake up in the first place?

I wouldn't exactly say she was a nerd, they just had her dressing all dowdy and wearing not the most flattering of clothes (cardigans, big coats, jeans, wellies etc).

If I remember right she thought he cheated on her with Fiz but didn't, they broke up over it so he got with Fiz. I'm sure it never actually came out that they didn't have an affair. That's probably all wrong.

• Paid Members
Found out today that Super Rapey Stapey is a Cov City fan and still has a season ticket! Good arrows Fishwick.

Stape is a new hero of mine and has converted me to a Corrie fan after years of refusing to watch it with the missus, Houchey Koo. I'd even goose The Fiz, just because he's been there first...

Isn't Tyrone to bounce it off Sally in the New Year?

Apparently Tyrone does length Sally in the New Year. That'll be fucking rancid, almost as bad as the time Dev shagged Deirdre and the aftermath was shown where she cradled his hairy man boobs whilst he looked pleased with himself.

Nothing could make me want to fuck Fiz, not even Stapey having given her a rodding first.

Archived