Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Erm, we killed Randy night one. If he did hide behind Carbomb, we wasted a kill!

Chris and I had a theory that there could have been tag teams in the game (essentially lovers) and decided to oust the only female character as a precautionary measure.

I can post the link to the scum thread, but I don't know if everyone will be able to view it.

It would have been an interesting day phase if he had hid behind a town player and they had died instead of him. Wonder if he would have roleclaimed afterwards?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

We just assumed that he didn't send a night action in.

It would have really thrown us off if he'd hid behind someone else and they'd died. I think the fact that there was no issue with any of our night actions (all our kills died and all of our roleblocks worked without me dying) helped our confidence in there not being any nasty surprises (obviously Mike being our rolecop result and Rons roleclaim helped us) and that we were in control.

• Paid Members

If Randy sent in an action... and he hid behind anyone other than Ron, he shouldn't have died night 1 (which means Snake botched it from the off).

However, if Randy hid behind someone then the person he hid behind wouldn't have been killed instead. It just wouldn't have happened as the scum wouldn't have found him to begin with.

And posting the links wouldn't work because they're still locked (another reason why doing it on another forum is a bloody terrible idea, with the quicktopics anyone can just post the link and be done with it).

If Randy sent in an action... and he hid behind anyone other than Ron, he shouldn't have died night 1 (which means Snake botched it from the off).

However, if Randy hid behind someone then the person he hid behind wouldn't have been killed instead. It just wouldn't have happened as the scum wouldn't have found him to begin with.

And posting the links wouldn't work because they're still locked (another reason why doing it on another forum is a bloody terrible idea, with the quicktopics anyone can just post the link and be done with it).

He hid behind Carbomb, and since Carbomb was scum he died. Snake didn't botch anything.

• Paid Members

He hid behind Carbomb, and since Carbomb was scum he died. Snake didn't botch anything.

Good point, well made. Snake didn't botch that one. Apologies Snakey.

• Paid Members

The threads are now open for all. I think you all have logins and passwords, PM me if you haven't anyone else wants one again PM me for access.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/forum/3011500/

Oh and the round up will be posted tomorrow AM somepoint as my notes are on my work machine.

• Paid Members

I should also point out that the dead thread is called 'The Gorilla Position' and the Mafia one 'Nexus Newest Recruits' you can also read the topics from the Western Mafia Rootin Tootin Roundup as well.

• Paid Members

Fixed. I had two groups running for masking purposes one called Members and the other Member I put you in the wrong group but it's fixed now

• Paid Members

Brownie throwing a hissy fit and semi-quitting was great. I'm glad that the Scum were as irritated as me by the poor modding. I'm in agreement with Nexus that I probably won't take part in another Snake-modded game. This one was a shambles.

The planning and stuff going on in there was great though.

Archived