Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Actually BB, each time he's made incriminating statements people have pulled him up on it. He's just lucky he made these statements far apart enough to have them missed. He also is lucky that others that have previously voted for him have died. Oh hang on...lucky?

Cool, In which case pulling them all together in a single post that everyone can see and judge for themselves is even more useful.

• Paid Members
Personally, I think Dan Williams is throwing himself under the bus because he's protecting someone else.

He's still definite scum though.

Erm, who was he protecting yesterday when he did so then?

It can't have been swift.

That would mean you are suggesting Dan threw himself to the wolves to save... you.

Yes, which is something someone who was scum would obviously want to bring to your attention. :bored:

I wasn't the only person facing the gallows yesterday, I say we lynch Dan (Not doing so after his previous play would be madness), but at the same time see who else had the finger pointed at them before Dan's hammer. Also, suspicion should also fall on those who swiftstrike was building a case on, when I've got more time, I plan to look at swift's case on Chris_B, and Chris's response.

At the time of the lynch, there were THREE people that might have been lynched.

Yourself

swift

Dan.

We know as fact now that swift was town. Which means we can dismiss him.

Dan would hardly throw himself under the bus to save himself. So we can dismiss that.

Which leaves a single other player.

Seriously, if you're town, and swift was town, and you were the only two other options for a lynch outside of him... why would he throw himself under the bus to... save himself?

If you had said "He tried to live another day" I'd have bought it. But you didn't, and it stands out like a sore thumb.

Here's how I see it. BB and Family Guy are scum. Lawz... well Lawz might be hoping to get town to help finish Dan off. But I'm starting to feel pretty sure about Family Guy and BB, and as Ron seems insistant on lynching Family Guy...

unvote

Vote: Family Guy

If Dan winds up being scum after all this I'll kick myself. But the way FG and BB are trying to create more of a story behind what happened, than what actually did, strikes me as trying to con a couple of townies into pissing the game away on a "forgone lynch" thanks to Dan's terrible play yesterday.

Also, I'll note that scum got rid of swift... the one guy who said yesterday to not lynch Dan so quickly. Why would they do that unless they wanted to stitch Dan up and not have swift potentially derail that plan?

• Paid Members

Again Mike, how exactly am I trying to 'create a story' around what happened with Dan? Could you quote the bit of my post that you're referring to? Also, again I ask you, last day, and for the days before that, you were pushing Brownie as 100% certain scum, over and over again....now he doesn't even warrant a mention in your list of suspicions? What has he done to convince you otherwise?

• Paid Members
Dan would hardly throw himself under the bus to save himself. So we can dismiss that.

Also, why not? If he's scum and he felt it was between him, Family Guy and Swift to be lynched, why not lynch Corey himself and face the consequences the next day, there's always the chance that someone might overlook it and try and divert attention somewhere else as you are doing now.

Actually Mike, swift was pushing a case on Chris, but this was dropped and his vote moved to Me when you said it was anti-town to vote anywhere where a lynch wasn't likely. You them voted for Dan, which reeks of double standards.

With the knowledge that I am town, and we now know swift is town, advising the town to in effect vote for one of us as we looked the 'likely lynches' doesn't look particularly good.

That being said, I'll still be voting for the scummiest action so far, which is Dan.

• Paid Members
Well it looks like we've lost this now, but Dan that was a ridiculous hammer on Chris Stone, he was likely to be modkilled anyway, there were far more suspicious players and there was still time left in the day. It reeks of you seizing the opportunity to survive another day by quickly offing a town player as soon as you had the chance. On the other hand, I'm really annoyed with Stone for letting this happen, with a powerful role like he had, and had he put the same (or even half) the amount of effort into this as he did with the cowboy game, we could have stood a decent chance.

I'm going to have to re evaluate who else I think could be scum now, because I was fairly sure Swift was one of them. But Dan that hammer was possibly the scummiest thing we've had in the game so far, and you deserve to swing for it in my opinion. My only concern is that it was SO blatent that you already knew that doing it would make whoever hammered a virtual shoe-in for todays lynch, so the scum got together and worked out who was most expendable. If this is the case then we need to make the most of today trying to find out who the possibly more powerful scum members are, but for now I am going to vote on who I believe is the most likely scum, if not the most powerful.

VOTE DAN WILLIAMS

The bolded bit is exactly what I was talking about BB. It's creating a story as to why Dan (of all people) would lynch Stone by himself, and it's ridiculous to suggest the scum discussed who should be the one to do it unless the discussion was "Family Guy or Dan?" But I don't believe the scum would do that and then lynch Dan today putting them back into L-1. If FG and Dan were scum together, they'd want someone to direct things away from Dan, and then have FG follow and hope to get a non-scum lynch that way.

It all smells of FG and BB plotting right now, and I'm not liking it. If FG flips scum I'll kick myself for not listening to Ron earlier, but by the same token, he's been on my radar as scummy for ages now.

• Paid Members

Oh, and FG, yes I said about the thing between you and swift, then I noticed something about Dan which stood out like a flashing neon light more than you or swift did, and also realized swift was definite town. So wanted to get well away from that as a potential lynch. That's not to say I wouldn't have lynched you still had it come up, and had Dan actually played better he wouldn't have pissed away an entire days playing on a single stupid play.

• Paid Members

Not really creating a story so much as playing devils advocate to my earlier statement, I think Dan saw an opportunity to take out a town player quickly and to survive another day and took it. No story deeper than that.

If FG and Dan were scum together, they'd want someone to direct things away from Dan

I'm confused, do you think Dan is scum or not? Isn't directing things away from Dan exactly what you're doing now?

• Paid Members
Not really creating a story so much as playing devils advocate to my earlier statement, I think Dan saw an opportunity to take out a town player quickly and to survive another day and took it. No story deeper than that.

It still makes no sense, and therefore reads much more like you were trying to create some deeper reasoning to your vote.

If FG and Dan were scum together, they'd want someone to direct things away from Dan

I'm confused, do you think Dan is scum or not? Isn't directing things away from Dan exactly what you're doing now?

Feel free to quote the rest of it, instead of deliberately taking it out of context.

"If FG and Dan were scum together, they'd want someone to direct things away from Dan, and then have FG follow and hope to get a non-scum lynch that way."

Is what I actually said, and the last bit specifies that in that situation it would require Family Guy to be set to help shift the wagon away from Dan afterwards. It would be relatively stupid to shift the wagon from Dan onto Family Guy, if both were scum.

That's twice this day phase you've basically said "Ignore what Mike is saying". Once when you pointed out I was wrong previously (big deal, so was anyone who has lynched wrong in any game to date. It happens), and now when you've deliberately ignored half of a sentence to make what I said sound wrong.

Oh, and FG, yes I said about the thing between you and swift, then I noticed something about Dan which stood out like a flashing neon light more than you or swift did, and also realized swift was definite town. So wanted to get well away from that as a potential lynch. That's not to say I wouldn't have lynched you still had it come up, and had Dan actually played better he wouldn't have pissed away an entire days playing on a single stupid play.

You should have probably told the rest of us before he flipped if you'd realised swift was definite town.

• Paid Members

For one, I did say I don't believe he was scum and felt he was more likely town. Which is why I unvoted him and pushed Dan.

For two, how, exactly, would that information have helped town with under 24 hours left to go beyond what I did in pointing out that swift wasn't the best vote yesterday?

Are you somehow now suggesting scum would have gone "Y'know, apparently he's definite town, best not night kill him"?

For one, I did say I don't believe he was scum and felt he was more likely town. Which is why I unvoted him and pushed Dan.

For two, how, exactly, would that information have helped town with under 24 hours left to go beyond what I did in pointing out that swift wasn't the best vote yesterday?

Are you somehow now suggesting scum would have gone "Y'know, apparently he's definite town, best not night kill him"?

No, I'm saying you can't go 'I decided he was definite town' with absolutely nothing to back it up with. It's like me listing all the alignments of those who had been lynched so far and going 'I had decided 100% on these alignments before they were lynched. I didn't mention it, but it makes me certain town'.

Also, I'd say if you had the opinion that swift was 'definite town', that opinion is obviously going to be of help to the town, as it may have swayed our lynch (Had we actually got to make one) and it means in this day phase you could have gone 'well I told you swift was definite town' rather than just claiming this was your opinion with no evidence to support your claim.

• Paid Members

If people had chance to have discussed it, I'd have said as much, though definite town is perhaps a bit strong, most likely town is more likely the phrase I was looking for.

Of course Dan's implosion and subsequent "I want to fuck over the town" attitude created a bigger issue after.

However, as I say, much as I would love to vote Dan for what he did (and had it been earlier in the game, I likely would right now as it's still the scummiest thing I've seen all game)... I feel that you and BB are diving on it way too quick, and are wanting extra town on to help. I'm actually wondering if there's only 4 total scum in the game right now, because with 3 votes on Dan, it would be easy for two scum to dive in and finish him off.

What it means is that if Dan is town as I'm currently believing (really crappy playing town, but town nontheless) it means there's only 3 scum left, meaning two of them are currently on Dan's lynch (and I still say BB and FG), or there's 4 scum left, and all three currently are on Dan's wagon. Because they need one town player on the lynch to be able to hammer him home at all.

In fact, based on the votes... 2 on FG and 3 on Dan. I can deduce that, short of the scum being totally MIA. One of the two has to be scum. I know I'm town, which means if FG is town, and Ron is town, FG would be quick lynched by now and done for. Which in turn means Ron or FG is scum. I trust Ron, ergo FG is more likely to be scum of those two (Ron and FG). As scum wouldn't quick lynch their own.

Basically I truly believe FG is the best lynch of this day phase. We lynch him, he flips scum, that leaves us at best 2 scum left (meaning town have this in the bag) or 3 scum (meaning we have one more lynch to hit right and we've got it).

Archived