Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Sorry I've not been on much during the past week. My internet's been down, and I only got it back yesterday.

That said, Dan's incredibly scummy move only confirms what I've been thinking about him since Day 2, so, that said:

Vote: Dan Williams

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well played guys. I was sure Chris B was town up until I realized swift was most likely town himself...

And as I said, Dan wound up well and truly stitched up there. Of course, had Dan not imploded in the last day phase, and argued his case more, we may not have wound up losing today.

Just waiting on Snake now.

• Paid Members
So there were 6 nexus in the game? as 10 down to 9 would mean there would have to be 5 scum to lead a lynch, so if everyone is telling the truth we have a pgo a bob and 6 nexus in the game?

Nah, by my count we have 6 town and 4 Nexus.

With your lynch it's 5 town, and 4 Nexus.

As there's no roles to prevent tonight's night kill we would begin tomorrow with 4/4. No lynch could be decided (scum could just sit there being cocky until the end of the phase), we hit night with 4/4 and scum kill another townie making it 4 Nexus and 3 Town.

Of course strictly speaking Ron's not been lynched so scum couldn't, in theory, win. But that's one of the times where you shove the "unlimited shot" thing out of the way. After all, if it's just you and scum left, they would likely just pull out a gun and blast you in the face during the day itself. (Or gang up and toss you out in this one).

Thus ending it on this lynch is purely logical to save wasting time.

Of course, it is plausible there were 6 Nexus in total, in which case my numbers were all off and the Bomb/PGO being in the game together, while still a poor idea, is less poor than it would have been.

• Paid Members

I'm up for:

Family Guy, brownie, Chris B (obviously) and Carbomb.

If there's 5, then add Burchill's Buddy onto that list.

There's no way those last three votes were anything outside of "You all online? Right, post it now!" Not that that isn't a bad strategy when day talk is allowed of course.

Though it might be time to start shifting the site meta back to how the game's really should be played, and that's without scum being able to day talk (although I'll admit, reading the scum thread is much more interesting when they can day talk). As it does give scum an unfair advantage being able to talk that much during the day phase.

Not that this is the time for me to bring that one up... PYP will be a nightless game, so scum will have to be able to day talk.

Archived