football manager 2011

Flash

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't that spoil the whole fun of the game though?

I enjoy fitting the players I have into the right tactics - which obviously changes from team to team.

Bit more satisfying when you get it right and do well, rather than just using someone else's tactic usually designed to cheat the AI.

Will be getting the demo at midnight tonight, can't wait :thumbsup:

Doesn't that spoil the whole fun of the game though?

I enjoy fitting the players I have into the right tactics - which obviously changes from team to team.

Bit more satisfying when you get it right and do well, rather than just using someone else's tactic usually designed to cheat the AI.

Will be getting the demo at midnight tonight, can't wait :thumbsup:

Is it out bang on midnight?

I haven't played FM properly since FM08, so I'm not sure which of the features which are new to me are actually new, but I do like alot of the changes that have been made in the last three years.

The conversations with players is nice, and I like that contract negotiations seem alot more realistic. Still getting used to actually watching the games in Sensible-Soccer style animation instead of the dots.

Played an intra-squad friendly at the suggestion of my assistant manager to get a look at the squad. I took control of the first team and told them to take it easy and just treat it as a fitness exercise. While apparently the reserves were told to kick us off the park. Jagielka out for 3 weeks, Arteta off with an injury but not serious. Pienaar out for a month. Well in Steve mate.

Archived