football manager 2011

Flash

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just the demo where you have to use Steam? Surely there's nothing wrong with the old fashioned way of installing from the DVD and then having to have the DVD in while you play (for the full version obviously)

No, you need Steam to register the game when you first install it. It is fanboys whining for the sake of whining. Anybody would think they had Crystal Palace battling for promotion...

Is it just the demo where you have to use Steam? Surely there's nothing wrong with the old fashioned way of installing from the DVD and then having to have the DVD in while you play (for the full version obviously)

No, you need Steam to register the game when you first install it. It is fanboys whining for the sake of whining. Anybody would think they had Crystal Palace battling for promotion...

Sorry if I've read that wrong but if you have to use Steam then why do they bother putting a DVD in the box anymore?

Sorry if I've read that wrong but if you have to use Steam then why do they bother putting a DVD in the box anymore?

It is only the first time, to register the disc with Steam then you don;t need it again.

It says its going to take 2 hours for me to download, took me ages to sign up, I can see alot of people being turned off by Football Manager cos of Steam.

I was already signed up to Steam and at first it stated it would take 2 hours to download but it took less than 20 minutes.

is the demo any good

if your a big fan it's probably worth getting, but if not you may as well a week and a half to get the game itself. You get to play 6 months in any of the major leagues.

It is only the first time, to register the disc with Steam then you don;t need it again.

Oh right, that's fair enough then, cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived