football manager 2011

Flash

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Jagielka out for 3 weeks, Arteta off with an injury but not serious. Pienaar out for a month. Well in Steve mate.

The last three FMs have seen hideous injury bugs in the Demo, and lesser so in the original releases, these issues are usually fixed with the first patch.

Well the latest version of Steam doesn't work on my OS, so that's me fucked. Hopefully the game doesn't need Steam to function like 2010. Bloody Macs, as glorious as this machine is the simplest things are a fucking nightmare.

2010 didn't need Steam if you didn't want it.

Played the demo for a few hours last night. Certainly seems quicker than FM10, quite like the new interface and skins and the new improvements are good. Especially liking little things like team availability for friendlies and the England Select stuff, very useful.

downloaded it non steam and works fine, can u manage nations cause on fm 10 i was finding that while i was managing a team and got a job offer from a country i couldnt take it, was quite annoying as on fm 09 you could manage both teams and countries at same time.

downloaded it non steam and works fine, can u manage nations cause on fm 10 i was finding that while i was managing a team and got a job offer from a country i couldnt take it, was quite annoying as on fm 09 you could manage both teams and countries at same time.

You could manage a club and country at the same time on FM 10, as I was managing Barca and Italy for about 6 seasons. I think there was a bug in the game where you couldn't before version 10.3, so you probably just needed to update.

i had fm 10 on cd.

ive downloaded it and installed it, when i double click on it it goes through the motion of starting but nothing happens on screen, i then go to do same again and it comes up with football manager is already running, any help anyone, i really wanna play it but if this carries on i wont be able to buy the full game

Archived