football manager 2011

Flash

I have this now but when I try to start the game I get this message: Cannot run game, failed to set up graphics system. Any help? Cheers.

have you tried the SI forums? someone is bound to have posted the same problem on there? (Although the forum seems to be down at the moment)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have this now but when I try to start the game I get this message: Cannot run game, failed to set up graphics system. Any help? Cheers.

have you tried the SI forums? someone is bound to have posted the same problem on there? (Although the forum seems to be down at the moment)

i had this problem when i reinstalled windows please check that your graphics card has been installed properly.

• 2 months later...

This may sound like a completely stupid question, but I've got football manager on my iPhone 4 and I'm going on holiday to Portugal in a few days, my question is if I play it on my phone while on holiday will this cane my data usage connect to the internet or effect my mobile bill in any way?

Thanks

This may sound like a completely stupid question, but I've got football manager on my iPhone 4 and I'm going on holiday to Portugal in a few days, my question is if I play it on my phone while on holiday will this cane my data usage connect to the internet or effect my mobile bill in any way?

Thanks

Not if you turn data roaming off and/or leave it on airplane mode. I have no idea if FM needs the internet to work though.

In the midst of a year long epic game. After spells with Middlesboro, Spurs, Everton, Man City, Sunderland and Notts Forrest got the Reading job and still there 22 years later. Took them from bankrupcy mid table Championship team to Premier League winners (x2), Champions Leage winers, FA Cup winners (x5), League Cup winners (x4) amongst others.

• 1 month later...

Yeah Sigames and Sega decided that people have to use Steam to download and play the game, you also need to be connected to the internet to activate it but you can go into Offline Mode on Steam after you have activated it, its caused a lot of people not to buy the game this year, the reason they are makeing you activate it with Steam is to try to stop pirateing of the game but many people have pointed out it will not stop pepple pirateing the game even if its on Steam, I think its a fucked up situation for loyal Football Manager fans and hopefully Sigames and Sega will learn from this and FM2013 will not be allowed to activate it without Steam as Steam is very buggy.

Archived