Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the content of the NWO dvd will be up to some debate but it looks good to me. Especially the amount of extra stuff on the blu ray. Add in some good looking matches and some sillyness and I'm looking forward to it. Not sure how the main feature will be though.

and as someone who hasn't seen it is fall brawl 1998 wargames as batshit as it sounds?

I know the content of the NWO dvd will be up to some debate but it looks good to me. Especially the amount of extra stuff on the blu ray. Add in some good looking matches and some sillyness and I'm looking forward to it. Not sure how the main feature will be though.

and as someone who hasn't seen it is fall brawl 1998 wargames as batshit as it sounds?

It's remarkable how bad it actually is.

• Paid Members

Three teams competing where the individual that scores the pin gets an individual reward for doing so - utterly contrary. They don't really exploit that the teammates logically should also batter each other since they want the title shot for themselves. The fact the pin can come at any time regardless of how many have entered, completely unfair to men coming in later. No sane championship committee would sanction that. Inexplicably staged run in, two members of one team randomly turning on the third for no apparent reason. Finish out of nowhere when the chaos dies down.

Panned by Power Slam, should be unwatchable crap. But like the Chamber of Horrors match before it, it's fun. It keeps you interested.

Archived