Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Beefcake's 89 Timeline is floating about now. Anyone seen? Have never watched a shoot with Beefcake, is he usually a decent interview?

Beefcake: Whose the singer for Poison?

SO: Bret Michaels.

Beefcake: I know Bret.

SO: You dont know his name!

• Paid Members

Not usually, but Sean Oliver always seems to get a good interview out of them and this looks no different. He seems to imply himself and Hogan used to sort Sherri out before getting to the business, so thats good.

Also, Beefcake looks great for his age, I think. All the birds like Bruti (according to Missy Hyatt).

• Paid Members
A funny story regarding the taping. Nikki Ziering is pregnant and it was rumored she got pregnant while filming the show. When Bischoff was talking with Bubba the Love Sponge, he made a joke that maybe the kid was Brutus Beefcake's, as a joke, although apparently it wasn't a secret the two had been together during filming. So Bubba then called Ed Leslie, told him Ziering was pregnant and TMZ.com was reporting that he was the father (they were not reporting that, Bubba made that up). Leslie was eating dinner with his family when called, and then responded that he was with her a lot during the filming. He said that she kept coming to his trailer and "What was I supposed to do?" He said that it is possible he was the father but that "I wasn't the only dog in the pen." He claimed all the guys there, except Brian Knobs, were having fun with her.

hulk_hogan_s_celebr_617182a.jpg

• Moderators

Jimmy Hart is asexual, surely?

Bischoff definitely would have been up there though. Probably got DDP to come around for the day and go two's up as well.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Jimmy Hart is asexual, surely?

Its all a gimmick. Brickhouse Brown said he liked to be pissed on back in Memphis. Jimmy reminds me of Rolf Harris. Seems quite a gent until you read papers and go "aye, that makes sense". He must have got some teeny bopper pussy when he was in the Gentrys.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

The shoot interview industry was born the day RF sat down with The Iron Sheik in 2007, if you only watch one shoot interview, you've got to watch that two hours of alcohol fueled chaos, tragedy and down right hilarity...

Says the member with the Iron Sheik username.

I actually watched this shoot yesterday and thought it would have been better. I much preferred his YouShoot. I watched Face Off 3 last week with Iron Sheik, New Jack and Honky Tonk Man (what a group) and enjoyed that very much. Seeing there scrotums and saggy arses throughout was a sight (they kept mooning the camera when they didn't like someone 'Fuck the Jeff Jarrett'). The shoot revolves around all 3 shooting very loud, Sheik and New Jack are drinking beer and vodka. Throughout they try getting drugs from a dealer and half way through the shoot it gets cancelled as they are being too loud in the hotel. Priceless

Does anyone have a clue when the Wrestling Road Diaries 2 is gonna be released?

Edited by Twinn