Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
On the Nash Youshoot, what's the deal with The Rock and women? Nash made a joke about him being gay but doesn't he live with his ex wife and hasn't been linked to anyone in the media in forever. Just holding off to raise his daughter perhaps?

Maybe his wife isn't the only one who's had a Johnson up the arse.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Just watched that. He's a good bloke that Rene. He mentioned when Eddie died he got shot of all of his gear (growth, steriods, pills) and then had the vultures of OVW come to his house after it and ended up giving it all away. He said the current wellness policy is a great thing but said growth hormone is a big deal and you just have to look at the guys faces and foreheads to attest to that. They don't test for it as it's too expensive.

They also brought up the Bob Holly ticket incident. I always thought that was bullshit and Rene was in the wrong after watching Bob Holly's youshoot but thinking about it both were probably as bad as each other. Rene says he offered to pay him double for that ticket, but said Bob came across like he didn't want to know. Rene says he was scared of Bob especially when he started cursing and swearing around kids on a plane and calls him a 'psychopath'. He said he should've talked it out with him but was scared of doing so. He ended up paying him the $800 for the ticket after he got his arse kicked and Bob ended up getting fined $10,000 for the stunt.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

Finished up the Nash Youshoot. What are peoples opinions on it? Thought it was disappointing, and far worse than his 95 timeline. Not much in the way of funny/interesting answers, and the mini-segments (particularly the 10+ minute wine one) were crap.

• Paid Members
Finished up the Nash Youshoot. What are peoples opinions on it? Thought it was disappointing, and far worse than his 95 timeline. Not much in the way of funny/interesting answers, and the mini-segments (particularly the 10+ minute wine one) were crap.

Yes, that was shit. I think it was pretty good at times (the story of the Kliq in London) but because I had such high expectations going in, it was never going to live up to it.

Home alone tonight so planning on watching last night's Royal Rumble match, and then the rest of the Jerry Lawler RF Shoot (which i've really enjoyed so far).

On the road with Tammy Sytch, when did that come out?

if you do find it jmarshfan give me a private message.

im a bit suprised with the seemingly not as good as i thought feedback on the nash youshoot, i would have thought nash and youshoot would have been a great combo

I liked the Kevin Nash YouShoot.

It depends what your wanting from the shoot. If your looking for a shoot with loads of insider stories about himself and the Kliq then this isn't for you. If your looking for something where your a fan of Nash and generally enjoy listening to the bloke then it's great. The scene at the bar where himself and Sean Oliver are giving tips to a fan how to pull girls at a bar was pretty funny. Nash seems like he knows the moves with the ladies.

It was a interesting shoot and had its funny moments. I personally find Nash hilarious and interesting at the same time so hence why I see the shoot in this light. Also he gave a few previous Kayfabe commentary guests some shit.

A favourite moment of mine was where a fan asked, "what would your #6 move be to your moveset", Nash replies.. "Well that would be T-Bagging Jim Cornette". Brilliant

Edited by Twinn

Nash is good value for saying the most random things.

I watched his shoot with Waltman the other day, and although he was pissed, he went on record as saying the best match he's seen was Giant Haystacks vs Steve Regal. Who'd have thought it.