Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Anyone know if there are plans for another set of the WWE Roundtables? I've not seen a new one since Nash was on.

For the people who don't know, there's a new one up. A History of Monday Night Raw with Road Dogg, JR, Patterson and Hayes on hand. Going to give it a watch now.

Anyone know if there are plans for another set of the WWE Roundtables? I've not seen a new one since Nash was on.

For the people who don't know, there's a new one up. A History of Monday Night Raw with Road Dogg, JR, Patterson and Hayes on hand. Going to give it a watch now.

Where can we see it?

• Paid Members

Watched the Lanny Poffo Breaking Kayfabe shoot. He's hilarious. Sidesplitting. This is the poem he tells us which sums up the whole interview:

There once was a man from Nantucket

Whose dick was so long he could suck it.

And he said with a grin

As he wiped off his chin,

"If my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it."

• Paid Members

That's the one i'll watch next.

Enjoyed the Jesse Ventura shoot although as mentioned earlier, Rob Feinstein was embarassingly uninformed.

The 24/7 roundtable on Raw is also enjoyable but it degenerates a bit into that old habit of 'lets bury WCW' after a while. No need for that nowadays.

Where can we see it?

Id also like to see this!

As metnioned by others, the Nash 95 Timeline is great. After watching it, I thought how great a Nash 97 or 98 WCW timeline would be. Hopefully that is something we will see in the future. WCW seems to have been neglected for these timelines, so theres loads of potential ones there (a Lance Storm 2000 one, just off the top of my head, sounds pretty interesting).

The Val Venis one, on the other hand, is crap.

Is the Cornette 97 timeline worth checking out? Seems almost impossible that it could be bad.

Also have the Bella's and Torrie Wilson shoots downloaded. My expectations are not high.

Edited by Dai

Yeah the cornette timeline is a good watch, just finished watching the breaking kayfabe with lanny poffo also that was quite enjoyable.

ive found the bella shoot but havent viewed it yet, im on the lookout for the jesse ventura and torrie wilson shoots if anyone knows where i can find them?