Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Oliver Kapo won't come cheap (in wages). Hope he's worth it.

If the deal is structured the way Soapy says then I don't see how Celtic can lose on this deal. If it works out then they've got a good player, for free, outside the transfer window. If it doesn't then they can cut him loose in January without having to either try and sell him or pay him off.

Good bit of business really.

preview_4173193_1_450x500_0_0__0_ffffff_1e8d1e251722369677abe9d70fefee08.jpg

preview_4173051_1_450x500_0_0__0_ffffff_a9bcc14357728f0ebf531ceb76673608.jpg

preview_4173197_1_450x500_0_0__0_ffffff_bd02b2bf13de36724e10b5bf44db4192.jpg

Oh Henrik, how we miss thee. We'll never see your like again.

Oh, and in the third picture, no wonder he's laughing - he has probably just megged that moron Loovens (the glaikit expression on his face matches the usual one when he has just been dumbfounded by yet another attacker).

I was actually reading this and thinking "fair enough" untill I reached ...

We must do everything in our power to help our club rid Scottish football of pro-Rangers, anti-Celtic bias from top to bottom within the S.F.A.

... and then realised it's just the usual paranoia trip.

Same here. I actually thought it might be a refreshing idea to have all the fans of various Scottish football clubs protesting against the SFA's general shittiness, but then I realised that if one dared turn up in red white and blue, they'd be beaten down for breathing.

According to Billy McNeil the Ref's have had an agenda against Celtic since the 70's.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=lf

Quick, let's write a letter to the SFA and plan a protest from an empty Hampden.

One thing that has come out of this is highlighted the differences between both half of the Old Firm. One has dignity, the other hasn't. I'll let you figure out which one's which.

• Paid Members
The hilarious thing about the protest is that there will be nobody in Hampden on Saturday.

I just hope the fifty Queens Park fans don't start a ruck with the protesters before this weeks home game against Stranraer. The protesters might be in trouble then.

Kidding on. I like Celtic.

Archived