THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

Christ. Anyone who cares that much about looking popular on an internet forum should be preemptively placed on the sex offenders register to save time.

Doesn't this forum actually have a couple of people who genuinely belong on such a list? In fact, I think one has been banned, but you catch my drift.

• Paid Members
Christ. Anyone who cares that much about looking popular on an internet forum should be preemptively placed on the sex offenders register to save time.

Doesn't this forum actually have a couple of people who genuinely belong on such a list? In fact, I think one has been banned, but you catch my drift.

Watch'u talkin' 'bout David?

• Paid Members
A genuine UKFF conspiracy?

That's got to be the most pathetic thing I've seen.

Even more pathetic then a member nominating his own posts for an award?

Easily. At least that's just one person acting pathetically rather than multiple.

At least you weren't at a show where UKFF members tried to start chants of their usernames to see if people knew who they were.

At least you weren't at a show where UKFF members tried to start chants of their usernames to see if people knew who they were.

No way! Elaborate please!

• Paid Members

That's awesome. Absolutely awesome.