THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
How often are the archived posts cleared, and at any one time how many posts are stored on the forum (three months worth, six months worth etc)?

Threads in Gold don't get deleted because there are topics dating back to 2003 there. It appears that the last clear-out outside of Gold was done when bidding adieu to 2010 as nothing remaining pre-dates January 2011.

• Paid Members

I know it gets asked here on a weekly basis, but the search function wasnt overly helpful and i'd rather not have to click random pages of various question threads to hunt for it.

How do i go about changing my user name, preferably to one of my choice rather than ending up with something like JohnElwaysMeatyBellend.

Thanks.

• Paid Members
I know it gets asked here on a weekly basis, but the search function wasnt overly helpful and i'd rather not have to click random pages of various question threads to hunt for it.

How do i go about changing my user name, preferably to one of my choice rather than ending up with something like JohnElwaysMeatyBellend.

Thanks.

Get a paid membership and you get to change it once. Or wait for one of neil's name change threads and pray.

• Paid Members
JohnElwaysMeatyBellend.

Awesome. I want to be JimKellysManFat now.

Brilliant. Now i want to play 1980's Quarterback Top Trumps.

BoomerEsiasonsTightEnd.

P.S. How can i become a paid member? I've got a few quid knocking about the place.

26344.jpg