THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
Ha, what was it? It's not Miz heat? Please not be Miz heat!

More to do with your Mab channelling 1000 posts celebration, to be honest.

• Paid Members
Ha, what was it? It's not Miz heat? Please not be Miz heat!

More to do with your Mab channelling 1000 posts celebration, to be honest.

Did Mab do something similar? I didn't mention a post count.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members
Yeah, Captain Mabspastic used to highlight his post count whenever he hit a landmark.

neil changed his post count to -9,999, so count yourself lucky!

I know I've been around for a few years but I can't for the life of me remember Mab. Does he still post under an alias.

• Paid Members

Mab got set back to -9999 for the exact same thing. There's a precedent, it's not petty.

On the malware thing, I'm getting it on the last page of the Premier League thread, too. It's coming from www.michaeljordan.pl, apparently. It's not Van Dammer.

• Awards Moderator
I know I've been around for a few years but I can't for the life of me remember Mab.

You lucky, lucky bastard. He was the one who put twelve exclamation marks per sentence on here, then when he was pulled on it he referred to them as 'explanation marks'. He was also a super-top-secret government agent. Or a binman. Can't remember which.

Does he still post under an alias.

No, thankfully. He tried to come back a few weeks ago as Echo but was rumbled instantly due him being shit and stupid and stuff.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
Mab got set back to -9999 for the exact same thing. There's a precedent, it's not petty.

On the malware thing, I'm getting it on the last page of the Premier League thread, too. It's coming from www.michaeljordan.pl, apparently. It's not Van Dammer.

Fair enough, I wasn't aware of that rule.

EDIT: Frankie just answered my query :) taa laa.

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members

It's Bumclass' sig.