THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I enjoyed that guy coming on and screaming at Pity. Reminded me of a UKFF version of the Shawn Stasiak vs The Rock story.

Did that guy just get outright banned in the end, or is he still free to return and scream bloody murder at other good posters? I hope it's the latter.

• Paid Members
I don't think that was Carbomb but some mong called Casey V. I heard that Carbomb thought there were "too many mongs round here" or something like that. Ronnie might confirm this!

Not as far as I know, no. I'm afraid you'll have to call out the big guns and ask Detective Sprules to get on the case for this one.

I enjoyed that guy coming on and screaming at Pity. Reminded me of a UKFF version of the Shawn Stasiak vs The Rock story.

Did that guy just get outright banned in the end, or is he still free to return and scream bloody murder at other good posters? I hope it's the latter.

Ha, well remembered! It's that "rape-baby", thescarswillbecomeasymbol. His account's still active so we can live in anticipation of a return.

My favourite of those types is the former Bubble Ray, Brother Devon. He comes out with some great stroppy posts when he gets frustrated with someone for the umpteenth time. (And I'm not grassing him up; the original account was deleted at his own request.)

• Paid Members
some great stroppy posts when he gets frustrated with someone for the umpteenth time. (And I'm not grassing him up; the original account was deleted at his own request.)

As I've never had recording problems, I'd completely missed that. What a wonderfully unprovoked outburst.

• Paid Members
My favourite was his kick off on Harvey Dent, calling him all the cunts under the sun for no reason. HD took it in his stride as you'd expect, which did nothing other than provoke another outburst. Dead funny. Must try to hunt that one down.

You're referring to the one that got him a suspension. His first post after his return was to say go back at HD, pointing out that he was accurate in the post that got him his holiday: "Just proves that the post I got banned for calling you a boring cunt is fucking true".

I know it'd get boring if he did it every day, but I'd love to see it more often.

• Paid Members
:laugh: Good man, Ronnie!

He was the online equivalent of the drunk bloke in the corner of the pub who has a go at anyone who looks at him until the barmen have no choice but to bar him. Entertaining as hell.

That's how I see him too! He can be placid, chatting away appropriately but not particularly noticeably, but then a point comes when he's had a bit too much to drink and the red mist descends and he noisily takes umbrage with someone who is not particularly bothered about it. Brilliant!

WOW! Those Brother Devon links are amazing. The one where he rips the Sky+ box query guy to shreds is amazing. In fact, so is the football one. I'm sure he (probably rightfully I suppose) got in bother for them, but they're absolutely sensational. So good that you sort of want to be his next target.

Thanks for posting Ronnie.

• Paid Members

Would any of you lot be interested if another CD swap was put together over Crimbo/New Years or will it be too much with the Secret Santa going on too and best left for the Summer months?

I always like me some new music in January, it's somewhat of a tradition to try and find a bunch of new shit for the new year. I should have just slightly more time available in late December and i like to keep myself busy. And Seven doesn't seem about much now so i can't see him doing his 50 songs of the year dealy this year.

Tell me. Tell me now.

• Paid Members
I might do the top songs ting, just I'm a lot busier these days than I was this time last year, plus I only really log in here out of habit. If it does happen, it'll probably be a top 30 and slowly drip-fed.........with downloadable links.

Ah, thats pretty cool of you. Thanks.

I might do the top songs ting, just I'm a lot busier these days than I was this time last year, plus I only really log in here out of habit. If it does happen, it'll probably be a top 30 and slowly drip-fed.

As long as it's less drip-fed than the UKFF Top 50 then I'll be happy.