CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

FIST beat Michinoku Pro!!! Colony vs. FIST in the finals of KOT.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

In 2011 I highly doubt there's any need for spoiler tags, especially since SMV may end up having the shows on sale in under a month and they'll be online the day after (if you're that sort), but the other days have been spoiler tagged.

I'm not bothered as I'm following live spoilers and really regretting I had to miss KOT this year after doing it for the past two years, but spoiler it just in case.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

1.The Osirian Portal vs. 3.OLE

Osirian Sacrament on Shane Matthews at 18:12 lets the Portal advance to the next round

2.F.I.S.T. vs. Team Australia

Johnny Gargano pins Tama Williams at 11:13 allowing FIST to move on to tomorrow

3.BDK vs. Da Soul Touchaz

Jakob pins Acid Jazz after outside interference from Tursas at 11:23 letting the BDK get the duke

4.The Amazing Red & the Maximos vs.Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Manami Toyota

'68 Comeback Special by Quack followed by a big elbow drop off the top by Jigsaw on Will Maximo at 10:11 for the victory

Intermission

5.Team Dragon Gate vs. The Spectral Envoy

Super Shisa with the Yoshitonic on Frightmare at 14:34 to give Team Dragon Gate the win

6.Team Osaka Pro vs. The Throwbacks

Ultimo Spider Jr. rolls up Matt Classic at 17:04 with a Magistral Cradle for a Team Osaka Pro win

7.The Dark Army vs. The Colony

At 16:32, the Ant Hill flattens Obariyon as Fire Ant leads the Colony to the next round

8.Michinoku Pro vs. Team Minnesota

Time of the fall 22:51, after a huge senton by Dick Togo on Darin Corbin, Michinoku Pro is the final team to advance

Night 1 KOT Results.

KOT 123 Kid

Really glad too see him looking so good, not sure about his earring though.

Seems like a great show, can't wait to see them!

Why on earth are people posting in spoiler tags? The thread is titled 'Chikara: The Official Thread', it is the weekend of Chikara's biggest shows of the year and people are bound to be discussing the show, results etc. If you wanted to avoid the results until you've watched the show, stay out of this thread. You're an absolute moron if you come in here and were looking to avoid spoilers.

Why on earth are people posting in spoiler tags? The thread is titled 'Chikara: The Official Thread', it is the weekend of Chikara's biggest shows of the year and people are bound to be discussing the show, results etc. If you wanted to avoid the results until you've watched the show, stay out of this thread. You're an absolute moron if you come in here and were looking to avoid spoilers.

I'm inclined to agree but opted to use spoiler tags just incase.

I don't post often but read the forums daily and have seen my fair share of toys been thrown from prams for many different reasons. My theory was those wanting the results would be less bothered by the use of tags than any "absolute morons" would be by the lack of them.

• Paid Members

Throwing the cat among the pigeons, here's Night 3 results not encased in spoiler tags....

1.The Osirian Portal vs.The Colony

Super neckbreaker by Soldier Ant on Hieracon at 16:01 brings the Colony to the finals!

2.F.I.S.T. vs. Michinoku Pro

16:13 the assist of powder in the eyes of Great Sasuke sends FIST to the finals

3.Ultimate Spider Jr. vs. Jigsaw

Brainbuster followed by a top rope double stomp at 7:51 gives Jigsaw the victory over Ultimate Spider Jr

4.Tag Team Gauntlet

1.Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin vs. Da Soul Touchaz

Slo-mo cannot stop the POUNCE! But Cannon rolls up Willie at 5:36 and the Batiri are team number 3

2.Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin vs. The Batiri

Leaping DDT by Obariyon on Corbin at 13:44

3.The Batiri vs. The Throwbacks

Low blow by Obariyon on Dasher gets the Batiri DQed at 14:16. Next in, Sara del Rey & Daizee Haze

4.The Throwbacks vs. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze

And just like that the Throwbacks are gone. Next up, the team of Matt Classic & Darkness Crabtree!

5.Matt Classic & Darkness Crabtree vs. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze

Crabtree & Classic never got on the same page as the ladies of the BDK eliminate them. Next team in, the Roughnecks

6.The Roughnecks vs. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze

Feet on the ropes allows Grizzly to pin Haze at 26:32, next in Kotoge & Harada from Osaka Pro

7.The Rougknecks vs. Kotoge & Harada

Spanish Fly by Kotoge on Grizzly at 28:56 brings out Matthews & Parker, 3.0

8.Kotoge & Harada vs. 3.0

3.0 eliminated at 32:50, enters the final team, KAGETORA & Super Shisa

9.Kotoge & Harada vs. KAGETORA & Super Shisa

The tag gauntlet ends at 39:53 as Kotoge pins Super Shisa, giving the Osaka Pro team three points!

5.Manami Toyota vs. Madison Eagles

Time of the fall, 11:37, Manami Toyota is victorious over Madison Eagles

6.Eddie Kingston vs. Akira Tozawa

Backdrop Driver by Kingston at 11:47 defeats Tozawa in a hard fought contest

7.El Generico vs. The 1-2-3 Kid

17:47 is the time of the fall. Turnbuckle Brainbuster by El Generico fells the 1-2-3 Kid for the victory

8.The Colony vs. F.I.S. T.

Splashapalooza (top rope ant hill) at 20:51 on Icarus and the 2011 King of Trios THE COLONY

Does that make Fire Ant the first man to have held YLC, KOT & CDP?

Throwing the cat among the pigeons, here's Night 3 results not encased in spoiler tags....

1.The Osirian Portal vs.The Colony

Super neckbreaker by Soldier Ant on Hieracon at 16:01 brings the Colony to the finals!

2.F.I.S.T. vs. Michinoku Pro

16:13 the assist of powder in the eyes of Great Sasuke sends FIST to the finals

3.Ultimate Spider Jr. vs. Jigsaw

Brainbuster followed by a top rope double stomp at 7:51 gives Jigsaw the victory over Ultimate Spider Jr

4.Tag Team Gauntlet

1.Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin vs. Da Soul Touchaz

Slo-mo cannot stop the POUNCE! But Cannon rolls up Willie at 5:36 and the Batiri are team number 3

2.Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin vs. The Batiri

Leaping DDT by Obariyon on Corbin at 13:44

3.The Batiri vs. The Throwbacks

Low blow by Obariyon on Dasher gets the Batiri DQed at 14:16. Next in, Sara del Rey & Daizee Haze

4.The Throwbacks vs. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze

And just like that the Throwbacks are gone. Next up, the team of Matt Classic & Darkness Crabtree!

5.Matt Classic & Darkness Crabtree vs. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze

Crabtree & Classic never got on the same page as the ladies of the BDK eliminate them. Next team in, the Roughnecks

6.The Roughnecks vs. Sara Del Rey & Daizee Haze

Feet on the ropes allows Grizzly to pin Haze at 26:32, next in Kotoge & Harada from Osaka Pro

7.The Rougknecks vs. Kotoge & Harada

Spanish Fly by Kotoge on Grizzly at 28:56 brings out Matthews & Parker, 3.0

8.Kotoge & Harada vs. 3.0

3.0 eliminated at 32:50, enters the final team, KAGETORA & Super Shisa

9.Kotoge & Harada vs. KAGETORA & Super Shisa

The tag gauntlet ends at 39:53 as Kotoge pins Super Shisa, giving the Osaka Pro team three points!

5.Manami Toyota vs. Madison Eagles

Time of the fall, 11:37, Manami Toyota is victorious over Madison Eagles

6.Eddie Kingston vs. Akira Tozawa

Backdrop Driver by Kingston at 11:47 defeats Tozawa in a hard fought contest

7.El Generico vs. The 1-2-3 Kid

17:47 is the time of the fall. Turnbuckle Brainbuster by El Generico fells the 1-2-3 Kid for the victory

8.The Colony vs. F.I.S. T.

Splashapalooza (top rope ant hill) at 20:51 on Icarus and the 2011 King of Trios THE COLONY

Does that make Fire Ant the first man to have held YLC, KOT & CDP?

Jigsaw beat him to it I believe.

By all accounts this has been the biggest and best KOT so far, some have said Chikaras best shows ever, and the DVDs are on sale today/tomorrow according to folks on the 101 boards.

Archived