- 12 Large: Summit - Mike Quackenbush vs Ophidian

- The Colony vs Ares/Claudio Castagnoli/Tursas

- Hallowicked/Frightmare vs Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano

- Gregory Iron vs Icarus

- Dasher Hatfield/Sugar Dunkerton vs Tim Donst/Jakob Hammermeier

- Hieracon vs Vin Gerard

- Cameron Skyy & Too Sweet vs Gavin Quinn & The H3RD

June 26th - "The Evil That Lies Within, Part 4" Cleveland, OH

- Mike Quackenbush & The Colony vs Vin Gerard & F.I.S.T.

- Young Lions Cup - Frightmare vs Kodama

- Hallowicked/UltraMantis Black vs Tim Donst/Ares

- Eddie Kingston vs Hieracon

- Cheech Hernandez vs Jakob Hammermeier

- Dasher Hatfield vs Tursas

- Sugar Dunkerton vs Ophidian

- Four Corner Elimination - The Olsen Twins vs Los Ice Creams vs Obariyon & Kobald vs Aeroform

The Chicago & Taylor shows look stacked, so many cool looking matches. Both the FIST tags should be great (I hope this leads to them getiing 3 points), Kingston/Cabana should be interesting to say the least & if Quack's match with Hallowicked was anything to go by him vs Ophidian should be awesome.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIST vs. The Colony on night one is the one that stands out to me. Should be an absolute beast of a match. It's a shame that Mike Quackenbush has to be in the eight man on the Sunday night because that had the potential to be even better. That night DOES have Kingston vs. Hieracon which has potential. The Colony vs. The BDK is billed as "The Real KoT", ain't it? I can see The BDK taking that one and that fued running to the end of the year where The Colony take the win.

• Paid Members

I'd quite like to see Kodama win the YLC, he's looked very impressive whenever I've seen him wrestle

Just finished up watching my very first entire chikara DVD. Was the Aneversario & his amazing friends show, was surprised by the opening with Gavin Loudspeaker singing, however was a cover of my all time favorite band Green Day (A good cover to) Overall the show in general was very entertaining with a good mix of great wrestling & some decent humour. Also nice to see a company that seems to still believe in there tag team division (Putting them on there main event's) Furthermore a nice varied amount of match lengths raging from around 25mins - 2mins. Overall pleased with the DVD & look forward to watching the following night's show which I also have.

Just finished up watching my very first entire chikara DVD. Was the Aneversario & his amazing friends show, was surprised by the opening with Gavin Loudspeaker singing, however was a cover of my all time favorite band Green Day (A good cover to) Overall the show in general was very entertaining with a good mix of great wrestling & some decent humour. Also nice to see a company that seems to still believe in there tag team division (Putting them on there main event's) Furthermore a nice varied amount of match lengths raging from around 25mins - 2mins. Overall pleased with the DVD & look forward to watching the following night's show which I also have.

I haven't see Anniversario yet, but glad to hear its good! Have you watched The King of Trios that was on before Anniversario? Incredible is what it is!

I haven't see Anniversario yet, but glad to hear its good! Have you watched The King of Trios that was on before Anniversario? Incredible is what it is!

I'm yet to get my hands on it, as a fairly new fan I didn't wanna go spend $45 on the 3 nights and hate the product. But now seeing the anniversario shows I will be sure to.

According to Sugar Dunkerton through Twitter, Amasis has been forced to retire due to the injuries he recently suffered in a non-wrestling accident.

This is a great shame, in every sense. Ophidian was always my fave but Amasis will be missed!

A couple of other matches have been announced too, all of them are from the 12 Large: Summit

"Chikarasaurus Rex: King of Sequel - Night 1"

Saturday, July 30th

MQCC.jpg

"Chikarasaurus Rex: King of Sequel - Night 2"

Sunday, July 31st

CCSDR.jpg

EKJ.jpg

AwfulTattoos.jpg

• Paid Members

I wonder what will happen to the BDK if Claudio does sign with WWE? I'm guessing they must have some sort of contingency plan in place by now.

Archived