The BDK - Tim Donst, ? ?

Team Austrailia - Percy, Kabel, Tama Williams

Team Michinoku Pro - Great Sasuke, Dick Togo, Jinsei Shinzaki

Team Osaka Pro - Daisuke Harada, Spider Jr, Atsushi Kotego

The S.A.T. - Amazing Red, Willie Maximo, Joel Maximo

Team 3.Ole Jagged, Shane Matthews, El Generico

The Spectral Envoy - Ultramantis, Frightmare & Hallowicked

• Paid Members

I'm halfway through Chikara's 2010 output at the mo, and I have to say it's been a lot more entertaining than ROH *sobs*

• Paid Members

Results from last night, nicked from Chikara Forum

1. Tim Donst & Pinkie Sanchez vs. Da Soul Touchaz (Acid Jazz & Marshe Rockett)

-BDK wins via Donst rolling up Marshe

2. Madison Eagles vs. Toshie Uematsu

-Winner via a Hurricurana into a cradle, Uematsu

-Eddie Kingston is out now and has words for Claudio, who also just came out. The entire BDK is out to take out Kingston. Kingston is laid out in the ring asking for claudio, but now THE BAND ARRIVES!

- "Archibald Peck and Vanessa, the Band, made the challenge to Kingston and Peck is all over King and the match is officially under way!"

3. Archibald Peck vs. Eddie Kingston

-Kingston wins after a backfist to the future

4. Throwbacks and 3.0 vs. Unstable and Roughnecks

-Unstable are out in street clothes, claiming someone stole their gear. As it turns out, 3.0 comes out wearing The Unstable's gear

-3.0 and Throwbacks win after Shane Matthews reverses a roll up on Vin

-Intermission

5. Icarus vs. Fire Ant

-Fire Ant defeats Icarus via High Cross '97

6. The Batiri vs. The Osirian Portal

-The Portal wins by DQ after interference by Kobald

7. Willie "DA BOMB" Richardson vs. Tursas

-Tursas wins via flying splash

8. The BDK (Donst, Sara and Claudio) vs. Team Frightning

-Team Frightning wins via Hallowicked pinning Donst

I think Lince no-showed, hence Donst being in the opener and the main

Ive just downloaded Chikara 19th-20th Febuary 2011 shows entitled Caught In A Cauldron Of Hate & Clutch Of Doom & as I havent really watched much of Chikara just wanted peoples opinions of these shows please.

• Paid Members

I'm working my way through 2010's shows at the moment, will be a while before I get to 2011...

Just added for KOT

Trios11_151515.jpg

I know Waltman is from Minnesota and all, but it seems kind of strange him tagging up with Corbin and Cannon.

The conspiracy theory nut inside of me thinks that something has went wrong with the booking here. First of all, "The Band" (despite the nwo-esque references - although it could've been a swerve all the long) turns out to be an ROH jobber and a Wrestle-Factory student who are beaten by Kingston from the offset, and now this. I wonder if either Nash, Hall, or Eric Young were initially approached then backed out, or if Waltman's injury at the beginning of this month meant that he couldn't that he couldn't appear last weekend?

• Paid Members
I know Waltman is from Minnesota and all, but it seems kind of strange him tagging up with Corbin and Cannon.

The conspiracy theory nut inside of me thinks that something has went wrong with the booking here. First of all, "The Band" (despite the nwo-esque references - although it could've been a swerve all the long) turns out to be an ROH jobber and a Wrestle-Factory student who are beaten by Kingston from the offset, and now this. I wonder if either Nash, Hall, or Eric Young were initially approached then backed out, or if Waltman's injury at the beginning of this month meant that he couldn't that he couldn't appear last weekend?

It did seem a bit odd that for the amount of build-up for The Band it turned out to be such a damp squib.

The big question at the moment is what Lince Dorado's status is, after he was absent from both weekend's shows

EDIT - Dorado is officially gone. Leonard Chikarason on the Chikara Board :

Lince Dorado failed to make his scheduled appearances this past weekend. He had the dates months in advance, and failed to appear. There was no family emergency or natural disaster. He did not come to work. Simple as that.

Archived